There’s no time like the new year to make some great holiday offers or a few really big announcements, and this January, Scott Dunn are doing both.
New Explorers Kids Clubs and incredible holiday offers
Just last October Scott Dunn launched a brand new Explorers Kids Club at Saadiyat Rotana in Abu Dhabi.
This year that trend continues with yet another exciting opening, this time at gorgeous Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Limassol, Cyprus which launches a new Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Club on 18 March 2024.
If you want to get ahead of the curve, book Parklane Cyprus now for the Easter holidays and get free places at the new Explorers Kids Club, along with a 20% discount on your stay. Plus, Cyprus also happens to be one of the warmest and sunniest places on the Mediterranean in late March.
As well as the new additions, Scott Dunn have also been busy refreshing their entire Explorers Kids Club portfolio for 2024.
So from Portugal and Greece to the Indian Ocean, there are fresh adventures, cool spaces, creative activities and lots of signature cocooning care waiting for children aged from 4 months to 11 years.
Browse all refreshed Explorers Kids Clubs here
- Pine Cliffs, Portugal sits perched above legendary Praia da Falésia in the Algarve. It’s a stunning family resort and one of Scott Dunn’s most popular, so you won’t be surprised to learn that Explorers Kids Club has its own dedicated space here. Book now and save 20% at Pine Cliffs, Portugal
- You’ll find the luxurious Costa Navarino resort on the Peloponnese coast in Greece. And if you want to know how well your children are cared for here, the Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Club makes its home in the Cocoon: says it all really. See free babysitting offer at Costa Navarino
- One of the loveliest family resorts in Crete, Daios Cove cossets families completely. And that starts young at an Explorers Kids Club which has everything from indoor and outdoor space, to special nap areas and a beach that’s made for first time paddling. Book now and save up to 40% at Daios Cove
- Niyama Private Islands in the Maldives could simply tell us that their Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Club was set in a ‘jungle nook’ and we’d be sold. But not content with a second-to-none location, it also features a playground surrounded by tropical palms, dedicated space for different age groups, and its very own splash park. Book now and save up to 30% at Niyama Private Islands
- Still dreaming of snow breaks? You’ll also find fresh Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Clubs at Courchevel and Val d’Isère this winter. And if you book now you can take advantage of free childcare for under twos at either resort. And you thought carefree, grown-up ski days were a thing of the past.
All holiday offers are exclusive to Scott Dunn, so remember to book by 31 January 2024
Little Ones Go Free all 2024 on selected holidays
Scott Dunn truly champion the idea of travelling with babies and toddlers. Of course, it’s lovely to introduce your kids to travel when they’re still young enough to see magic in the smallest thing. But that’s nothing compared to the bliss of being able to go on holiday without the school holiday crowds: the real bonus of travel with pre-schoolers.
To make sure you take complete advantage of this win, Scott Dunn 2024 holiday offers give you complimentary childcare for little ones from 4 months to 2 years old, at select resorts with Explorers Kids Clubs.
So, wonderful as it is spending time with your children, you also get to enjoy some guilt-free me-time, quality couple time or even a little ‘make the most of maternity leave’ time. Now all you have to do is decide where you want to go, and maybe make the difficult choice between snow and sun. Or you could do both, free childcare is available on ski breaks and beach breaks too.
Why you’ll love Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Clubs
However, it’s not great holiday offers that make Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Clubs so exceptional. That’s more down to the extraordinary level of childcare for children aged between 4 months and 11 years; fully trained and highly qualified staff; dedicated spaces which give children room to explore in complete safety, as well as five different age groups meaning kids never feel bored or out of place.
In fact, so good are Explorers Kids Clubs, once you’ve tried them, you may find they’ll become a holiday essential. Of course, the incredible resorts which surround the clubs come as an added bonus, and one parents get to enjoy a little more than usual thanks to having more time to themselves for a change.
Introducing SENNIES at Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Clubs
The very first Explorers Kids Club opened in 1992. Hard to believe that a concept which feels so fresh in 2024, is actually over 30 years old. However, Scott Dunn have always been ahead of the curve and it’s probably fair to say no other clubs have caught up with them yet. As their recent partnership with SENNIES proves perfectly.
A Special Educational Needs (SEN) childcare service that helps source and train SEN childcarers, SENNIES at Explorers Kids Clubs now means that 1:1 care is available for children with additional needs at several resorts, including Daios Cove in Crete.
Late last summer, the Hodge family stayed at Daios Cove with their autistic five year old twins. Read their first-hand account of 1:1 childcare, how Kenzie and Zara took to the experience and what it felt like for their parents to completely relax on holiday, for the first time in five years.