Scott Dunn have always dedicated themselves to making sure everyone in your family has a wonderful holiday, regardless of abilities. In-line with that philosophy, they’ve now partnered with SENNIES, a Special Educational Needs (SEN) childcare service that helps source and train SEN childcarers.
This exciting new partnership means that Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Clubs now offer 1:1 childcare support for children with additional or special needs.
How does this work in practice? Take a look at the Hodge’s family experience of SENNIES at Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Club on their recent family trip to Daios Cove, Crete.
Keeping kids and parents happy for over 30 years
It’s hard to believe Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Clubs are over 30 years old, because they seem so innovative. Although it’s more likely their approach to childcare was simply way ahead of its time in 1992 and few other kids clubs have caught up, even now.
Knowing your children are in safe hands is naturally very reassuring. However, they’re on holiday too, so you want them to have fresh experiences, make friends, learn new skills and enjoy every minute they’re away from you. That’s what Scott Dunn want for your kids too. So of course they’ll be safe and well cared for by experienced professionals. But they’ll also be returned to you as happy as can be, desperate to tell you what they’ve been up to and almost certainly ready to do it all over again tomorrow.
Book early and save up to 40% off holidays from Greece to the Maldives
Several of the world’s loveliest resorts feature Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Clubs, and right now you can save up to 40% on family holidays at quite a few of them. The only catch is, you have to book early, because these are exclusive Scott Dunn offers, and once they’re gone, they’re gone.
There’s an Explorers Kids Club made for your kids
Childcare from 4 months to 11+ years is a tall order, but Scott Dunn rise to the occasion with kids clubs thoughtfully designed for different ages groups.
- Globetrotters is available for babies and toddlers from 4 months to 2 years at all Scott Dunn partner resorts. It offers a 2:1 carer ratio in a nurturing environment where children’s own routines are always respected.
- Adventurers for 3 to 4 year olds gives kids the freedom to explore a little independence under the supervision of highly trained Scott Dunn staff.
- Making new friends, exploring and having boundless fun is what Voyagers for 5 to 7 year olds is all about.
- Pioneers encourages independence and builds confidence in 7 to 11 year olds.
- For 11+, Crew activity programmes cover an astonishing range of land and water sports, as well as letting kids hang with friends, be part of a team and learn new skills.
Trust in Scott Dunn staff training, it’s the best
As well as being qualified professionals, all childcare staff are also trained by Scott Dunn. So not only do they have a reassuring level of expertise and experience, their care reflects the exceptionally high standards families take for granted on any Scott Dunn holiday.
The ultimate accolade is when a parent remarks that staff care for children as if they were their own, and that has been said about the Scott Dunn childcare team on more than one occasion.
However, in addition to being warm and loving, great fun and filled with energy, staff are also fully up-to-date and trained in practicalities like first aid, water safety and Covid-19 precautions. So of course your children will be happy – they’re right at the heart of a child-centred environment where that’s the priority – but they’ll also be safe and secure. Plus, you’ll know exactly how they are and what they’ve been up to, because keeping parents in the loop is another skill all Scott Dunn staff have to master.
There’s a world of Explorers Kids Clubs now
This summer you’ll find Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Clubs in the Mediterranean, Indian Ocean and Abu Dhabi. Just as you’d expect, they’re at home in some of the world’s finest resorts. What may surprise you just a little, is the sense of place that’s part of each club and how much your kids learn about where they’re on holiday through play, experiences and carefully planned trips, or even just time on the beach.
- Explorers at Pine Cliffs Algarve has its own, purpose-built space and as well as age-appropriate childcare from 4 months to 11+ years, kids can also enjoy Stargazers and Crew clubs here too.
- Five-star Daios Cove in Crete sits right on the beach and it’s another resort with a dedicated Kids Club space. A particularly good choice for younger children, Stargazers is available here too.
- Both the Westin and Romanos hotels in Costa Navarino provide a backdrop for non-stop activities for older kids, ranging from rock climbing and scuba to wakeboarding. Although, childcare is available from 4 months too.
- Explorers at the Anassa in Cyprus is all about kids relaxing into their holiday, finding their own rhythm and enjoy something new every single day.
- Explorers at the Almyra in Cyprus takes creative play seriously across all age groups. Another resort with a purpose-built Kids Club space, this one comes with a fabulous Mediterranean beach too.
- The recently opened Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Club at Saadiyat Rotana is yet another reason to consider Abu Dhabi for spring 2024.
Never too young for Scott Dunn luxury holidays
You probably know luxury is synonymous with Scott Dunn family holidays. But did you know it extends deep into the heart of Explorers Kids Clubs too. So the youngest of young guests can look forward to everything from carefully prepared meals and gorgeous beaches to beautiful play spaces, cosy sleep rooms or child-size spa treatments.
Although, Scott Dunn definitely don’t forget that family life goes beyond Explorers. In fact, you can even pack lighter thanks to the wide range of superb equipment that’s available at all resorts. All you have to do is speak to your dedicated pre-arrival team and everything you need will be ready and waiting for you.
Happy kids and guilt-free parents
Knowing your kids are having a great time at Explorers is one sure way to have more of a holiday yourself this summer. Scott Dunn actively encourage parents to feel guilt-free, spend time by the pool or out on the water, learn a new sport or get better at an old one. If you have younger kids, catching up on some sleep might be your ultimate luxury. Alternatively you may simply want some alone time. Your kids are happy, so you can do what you like. Happy holidays!