Qatar Airways is celebrating its 25th Anniversary in 2022 with incredible Doha stopover deals including overnight stays in luxury hotels from just £10 per person, per night. Time to turn one amazing holiday into two? Take a look at what’s on offer.
Amazing Doha stopover deals turn one family holiday into two
Turning 25 in 2022 is definitely cause for celebration and Qatar Airways is celebrating its 25th Anniversary, by adding the World’s Best Value Stopover to the long list of reasons for families to rediscover the world with the World’s Best Airline in 2022.
Any stopover at Hamad International Airport is a great experience for kids – less like a stopover and more like a fun holiday extra. Now Qatar Airways is taking that one step further and giving you the chance to weave even more wonderful Doha downtime into your family adventures this year.
Great value stopover packages start from as little as £10 ($14) per person, per night, including overnight stays at a choice of four and five-star luxury hotels in the heart of fascinating Doha.
You have the choice of Standard, Premium or Luxury Stopover Packages. And you can stay for one night and get a taste of cultured Doha or stay as long as four nights and really get to know the city – and some of surrounding Qatar too. Think of it like turning one amazing family holiday into two.
Plus, to make sure you really capitalise on your time in Doha, Qatar Airways are also offering a range of stopover extras such as a Discover Doha Tour and return airport transport – bliss when you’re travelling with younger kids.
Make travel plans safely with Qatar Airways guaranteed flexibility
Speaking of holiday plans, like most people you might have felt a little reluctant about making those recently. So it’s good to know that in 2021 Qatar Airways was voted World’s Best Airline for the sixth time – no other airline has received this award so often – and it was the world’s first global airline to achieve a 5-Star COVID-19 Airline Safety Rating.
Qatar Airways is also the world’s largest airline with flights to 140 destinations. And, it now flies from London Heathrow, Manchester and Edinburgh, incredibly convenient for school holiday travel, quick getaways and easier long-haul flights with younger kids.
Plus it’s one of the few airlines to build guaranteed flexibility into its Travel With Confidence guarantee. So when you book with Qatar Airways, you automatically receive peace of mind, something that’s invaluable to every travelling family right now.
- Unlimited date and destination changes free of charge.
- Fee-free ticket refunds.
- Travel With Confidence guaranteed flexibility extended to all travel up until 30 September 2022*.
Doha stopover deals and other reasons why families love Qatar Airways
Apart from amazing Doha stopover deals and flights to some of the world’s most family-friendly destinations, Qatar Airways also give you the pleasure of travelling with one of the world’s most family-friendly airlines.
- Aircraft seats designed with extra legroom, even in economy, are ideal for restless toddlers and lounge-around teens.
- Several planes now offer dual-screen interface so kids can watch movies, play games or browse content, and parents can relax.
- The Young Travellers’ in-flight channel features everything from new movies to favourite TV shows.
- Oryx Kids Club keeps young explorers entertained with in-flight traveller packs featuring the Oryx Twins and their cute friends.
- Younger children also receive an Oryx Kids Club soft toy to keep them company on the journey.
- Cute Oryx characters feature in fresh and healthy kids’ meals on all Qatar Airways’ flights.
- Families travelling with infants have priority boarding, as well as the option to reserve bassinet seats, plus a useful kit packed with baby essentials.
- Hamad International Airport makes stopovers a pleasure for families with Mac Stations to entertain kids, peaceful lounges and family rooms, along with access to the temperature-controlled swimming pool at the Oryx Airport Hotel.
Ready to find out more about Doha stopover deals? Visit Qatar Airways for more details on turning one family holiday into two this year with stays at luxury Doha hotels starting at just £10 per person, per night.