Wonderful family wildlife holidays
From South African safaris to elephants in Thailand, nothing comes close to wildlife encounters on a family holiday. With over thirty years’ experience creating family adventures worldwide, Elegant Resorts are experts in choosing luxury resorts where kids can have awesome wildlife experiences, safely and responsibly.
And since they handpick all resorts personally, nothing is left to chance in terms of conservation credentials, so every second of fun comes with a clear conscience.
What are your kids’ wildest dreams at the moment? Have a look at four Elegant Resorts where the wildlife is wonderful and families are the most welcome guests of all.
1/4 Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort, Chiang Rai, Northern Thailand
What kid wouldn’t be thrilled to wake up every morning with elephants on the doorstep? Anantara Golden Triangle is near neighbour to one of the world’s leading elephant conservation camps, and couldn’t be more perfectly placed to realise the wildest of young wildlife dreams.
If up close encounters with pachyderm aren’t quite exciting enough, the rich culture and inescapable natural beauty of north Thailand’s Golden Triangle, fills any small gaps in the adventure. And, as always with Anantara, the resort itself is luxurious and lovely, designed in an exquisite vernacular style, and plenty playful for kids.
- Elegant luxury resort in the Golden Triangle where Thailand borders Laos, and Myanmar.
- Choice of spacious family rooms and suites.
- Range of family experiences at Camp Dara elephant conservation camp.
- Anantara Chiang Rai Spa with al-fresco terrazzo.
- Selection of fascinating Golden Triangle guided tours and family days out.
- Guided ‘three country’ tours and family cruises on Mekong River.
- Yoga; guided jungle safaris; Chiang Rai tours.
- Outdoor infinity pool and lush, tropical garden grounds.
- Four restaurants, and Anantara Spice Spoons cooking classes.
- Three nights in a Deluxe Three Country View Room at Anantara Golden Triangle, from £6560 per family of three.