Jamaica is a top destination for families, where culture and sunshine meet adventure and fun. Check out these top attractions for families in Jamaica.
Located near the resort town of Ocho Rios, Mystic Mountain Rainforest Adventure is an all in one attraction where the whole family can come for adventure and education. Start your adventure by boarding the Sky Explorer at the bottom of the mountain and enjoying an open air ride to the top of the mountain, surrounded by tropical trees and wildlife, where you'll be greeted with a magnificent view of the north coast of Jamaica below. At the top, friendly staff await you and will help you choose your next adventure.
- Museum: The Mystic Mountain Museum houses some incredible artifacts from Jamaican sports history, including the olympic uniform of the Jamaican bobsled champions of 1984 Calgary Olympics.
- Bobsled: Get your adrenaline rush as you ride down the mountain on your personal bobsled. Kids can ride together with a parent, or in a separate car attached to the back of an adult car. This goes fast, but can be controlled by the front “driver’s” brakes.
- Hummingbird Garden: Kids will love learning about Jamaican wildlife and observing the beautiful long tailed hummingbirds that zip in and out of the garden.
- Nature Trail: If you don’t want to take the ski lift back down the mountain, there is an optional nature trail that takes about 30 minutes to walk.
- Pool & Waterslide: Take in the view of the coast from the mountain top pool equpped with waterslide!
- Restaurant: Enjoy a delicious meal with a view and enjoy the 360 degree scene of the island from the lookout tower upstairs.
- Zip-Lining: Mystic Mountain offers incredible zip-lining through the jungle and down the mountain.