With over three decades’ worth of experience providing ski holiday packages, it’s safe to say Crystal Ski Holidays have the pitch-perfect formula for a successful family adventure on the slopes. Boasting more than 100 resorts across Europe and North America, their holidays offer a wide variety of choice, great value and all the COVID safety nets you could think of, allowing you to book with full confidence. What’s more, their dedicated customer service team understand precisely what goes into making the most of a fun-filled ski holiday, whether you’re a family of ski veterans or complete beginners, and are always on hand to provide their advice, tips and expert suggestions whenever needed.
The Crystal Holiday Promise
Planning ahead during a global pandemic can seem like a daunting prospect, not least due to the overhanging sense that plans could go awry at the drop of a hat. That’s why the team at Crystal have worked hard to develop their ‘Crystal Holiday Promise’ to give you and your family the confidence to book a ski holiday this winter without worrying about circumstances changing beyond your control. Find out what to expect from your ski holiday this winter so you can book and travel with confidence, while making the most of your time in the mountains.
No matter what destination you have booked, you can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before departure. That means that if you are due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking free of charge. This also applies to those based in UK regions that have gone into lockdown.
They will only take you to those resorts where you will not be required to self-isolate on arrival nor on the return to your home country.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then they’ll contact you to amend or you can cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, they’ll contact you and you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Keeping you informed
Crystal will contact you before you go regarding the current safety regulations in your resort. They are working closely with all their accommodation and ski providers to implement local rules to keep you and your family safe.
Book with confidence
Crystal are part of the TUI AG Group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
Get peace of mind with Crystal’s COVID Cover benefits, which include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with Crystal in winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and they will fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs)
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, they will cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- The team at Crystal are doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their TUI aircraft to making sure their accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
No skiing, no worries
Should there be local restrictions overseas that impact your ability to get on the mountain, such as the ski area being closed due to COVID-19, they will contact you to change your booking or cancel and refund your holiday free of charge.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, Crystal will contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘avoid non-essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
The Crystal team are always on hand to support you while you’re away – you can contact them 24/7 by phone.
From cosy hotels to fully-equipped self-catering apartments, Crystal has long been a favourite choice for family ski holidays. Offering affordable packages, excellent customer service and an extensive COVID protection policy, you can book your trip with full confidence this winter. Whether a skier, snowboarder or sit-back-and-socialiser, Crystal will find the right holiday for you and your family.