2/5 Sea Breeze Beach House, Barbados
Save up to 40% on all-inclusive family holidays, with free child places
Recently renovated Sea Breeze is a stunning combination of beach house hotel and luxurious Caribbean resort, on the gorgeous south coast of Barbados. Making the most of the fabulous location, all four restaurants here sit oceanfront, there are heaps of complimentary water sports, and exclusive resort areas for families that allow kids to be kids, and let parents relax.
What families love
- Oceanfront, with two private beaches, on the south coast of Barbados.
- Three swimming pools, including family-only pool.
- Four restaurants, four bars, and the Rum Shop Café for cakes and coffee.
- Supervised kids club, Teen Club and Teen Activity Programme.
- Water sports, including sailing, diving, paddle boarding, surfing and windsurfing.
- Minutes from a Championship Golf Course.
- In-room spa services, personalised concierge service.
- 15 minutes drive from Bridgetown Airport.
Seven nights in a Classic Standard Room from £1599 per adult and £695 per child (based on a family of four sharing). All-inclusive, and including return UK flights, private airport transfers, and airport lounge passes.
Save up to 40%, and first child stays free, on all-inclusive holidays at Sea Breeze Beach House when you stay between now and 5 January 2019.