Summer savings of up to 40% on all-inclusive luxury resortsSponsored
Keeping family holidays fuss-free, fun-filled and all-round fantastic comes naturally to Caribtours. They handpick every single luxury resort in their collection, look for family-friendly down to the last detail in all destinations, and pay very close attention to great value as well as valuable added extras.
So you can depend on their summer selection of all-inclusive family resorts including everything you want from wonderful restaurants to water sports in the price. Plus you can also look forward to bonuses like free child places, return airport transfers, convenient UK flights, and even free spa passes.
Time to start planning for summer? Take a look at Caribtours’ top five all-inclusive resorts from Crete to the Caribbean and they will help you create a bespoke family holiday and save up to 40% on luxury family holidays in 2018 – just call 0203 773 4643.
1/5 Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas, Ágios Nikólaos, Crete
Save 20% on family holidays, plus complimentary all-inclusive and return airport transfers
Daios Cove sits on the most coveted stretch of Crete’s lovely north east coast, close to the charming seaside town of Ágios Nikólaos. All-inclusive family holidays in this beautifully designed resort include fun kids clubs, a great selection of water sports, and suites with sea views, as well as their very own private swimming pools.
What families love
- Oceanfront resort overlooking private beach on Crete’s north east coast.
- Heated infinity pool, baby pool and family suites with private pools.
- Six restaurants and bars, including beach bar and traditional Taverna.
- Supervised kids club for four to 12 year olds, and Creche Club for toddlers.
- Wide range of water sports, including water skiing and scuba diving.
- Tailor made excursions to local attractions like Knossos and Spinalonga Island.
- 2500m² GOCO Spa with thermal spa suite and heated swimming pool.
- 50 minutes drive from Heraklion Airport.
Seven nights in a one bedroom Sea View Suite with private pool from £2479 per adult and £1325 per child (based on a family of four sharing). All-inclusive, and including return UK flights, private airport transfers, and airport lounge passes.
Save up to 20% on all-inclusive holidays at Daios Cove when you stay between now and 3 November 2018.