Keeping family holidays fuss-free, fun-filled and all-round fantastic comes naturally to Caribtours. They handpick every single luxury resort in their collection, look for family-friendly down to the last detail in all destinations, and pay very close attention to great value as well as valuable added extras.
So you can depend on their summer selection of all-inclusive family resorts including everything you want from wonderful restaurants to water sports in the price. Plus you can also look forward to bonuses like free child places, return airport transfers, convenient UK flights, and even free spa passes.
Time to start planning for summer? Take a look at Caribtours’ top five all-inclusive resorts from Crete to the Caribbean and they will help you create a bespoke family holiday and save up to 40% on luxury family holidays in 2018 – just call 0203 773 4643.
1/5 Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas, Ágios Nikólaos, Crete
Save 20% on family holidays, plus complimentary all-inclusive and return airport transfers
Daios Cove sits on the most coveted stretch of Crete’s lovely north east coast, close to the charming seaside town of Ágios Nikólaos. All-inclusive family holidays in this beautifully designed resort include fun kids clubs, a great selection of water sports, and suites with sea views, as well as their very own private swimming pools.
What families love
- Oceanfront resort overlooking private beach on Crete’s north east coast.
- Heated infinity pool, baby pool and family suites with private pools.
- Six restaurants and bars, including beach bar and traditional Taverna.
- Supervised kids club for four to 12 year olds, and Creche Club for toddlers.
- Wide range of water sports, including water skiing and scuba diving.
- Tailor made excursions to local attractions like Knossos and Spinalonga Island.
- 2500m² GOCO Spa with thermal spa suite and heated swimming pool.
- 50 minutes drive from Heraklion Airport.
Seven nights in a one bedroom Sea View Suite with private pool from £2479 per adult and £1325 per child (based on a family of four sharing). All-inclusive, and including return UK flights, private airport transfers, and airport lounge passes.
Save up to 20% on all-inclusive holidays at Daios Cove when you stay between now and 3 November 2018.
Find out more about holidays at Daios Cove with Caribtours or call 0203 773 4643
2/5 Sea Breeze Beach House, Barbados
Save up to 40% on all-inclusive family holidays, with free child places
Recently renovated Sea Breeze is a stunning combination of beach house hotel and luxurious Caribbean resort, on the gorgeous south coast of Barbados. Making the most of the fabulous location, all four restaurants here sit oceanfront, there are heaps of complimentary water sports, and exclusive resort areas for families that allow kids to be kids, and let parents relax.
What families love
- Oceanfront, with two private beaches, on the south coast of Barbados.
- Three swimming pools, including family-only pool.
- Four restaurants, four bars, and the Rum Shop Café for cakes and coffee.
- Supervised kids club, Teen Club and Teen Activity Programme.
- Water sports, including sailing, diving, paddle boarding, surfing and windsurfing.
- Minutes from a Championship Golf Course.
- In-room spa services, personalised concierge service.
- 15 minutes drive from Bridgetown Airport.
Seven nights in a Classic Standard Room from £1599 per adult and £695 per child (based on a family of four sharing). All-inclusive, and including return UK flights, private airport transfers, and airport lounge passes.
Save up to 40%, and first child stays free, on all-inclusive holidays at Sea Breeze Beach House when you stay between now and 5 January 2019.
Find out more about holidays at Sea Breeze with Caribtours or call 0203 773 4643
3/5 Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda, Mexico
Save up to 40% on all-inclusive family holidays, plus free spa access
Riviera Maya is Mexico’s family holiday paradise and La Esmeralda reflects that focus beautifully with its kid-friendly atmosphere, fun activities, and fantastic location. Everything’s been thought of here from family concierges, imaginative play zones, and water sport packed beaches, right down to soothing spa treatments and a great choice bars and restaurants.
What families love
- Beachfront in Playa del Carmen on Mexico’s glorious Riviera Maya.
- Enormous family pool with separate pirate-themed kids pool.
- Fun daily activities for one to 12 year olds at the Kid Zone.
- Access to La Perla YHI Spa, next door to La Esmeralda.
- Complimentary green fees at Grand Coral Riviera Maya 18-hole golf course.
- Minutes from Xcaret: Riviera Maya’s legendary eco-adventure park.
- Ziplining, caving, amphibious vehicle adventures at nearby Xplor Park.
- 45 minutes drive from Cancún International Airport.
Seven nights in a Paradisus Junior Suite from £1679 per adult and £799 per child (based on a family of four sharing). All-inclusive, and including return UK flights, private airport transfers, and airport lounge passes.
Save up to 40% on all-inclusive holidays, plus complimentary late check-out and free spa access when you stay between 1 June 2018 and 31 October 2018.
Find out more about holidays at La Esmeralda with Caribtours or call 0203 773 4643
4/5 Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa, Montego Bay, Jamaica
All-inclusive with two free child places for under 14s
Hilton Rose Hall doesn’t just sit on the largest resort beach in Jamaica, it’s in legendary Montego Bay: second to none for Caribbean atmosphere, iconic attractions, and all-round incredible family fun. Plus, if you want a little history in the mix too, the hotel grounds were originally part of the romantic 18th century Rose Hall Estate.
What families love
- Beachfront on Jamaica’s largest resort beach, in Montego Bay.
- Ocean view family swimming pool and Sugar Mill Falls Waterpark.
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports.
- Supervised Kidz Club for four to 12 years. Teen Zone for 13 to 17 years.
- Oasis style Radiant Spa with open air treatment rooms.
- 10 restaurants and bars including Sugar Mill Falls swim up bar.
- The Cricket Club with mini bowling alley and basketball court.
- 20 minutes drive from Montego Bay Airport.
Seven nights in a Resort View Room from £1339 per adult and £599 per child (based on a family of four sharing). All-inclusive, and including return UK flights, private airport transfers, and airport lounge passes.
Two kids under 14 stay free on all-inclusive holidays from 1 May to 31 June 2018 or 1 September to 31 October 2018.
Find out more about holidays at Hilton Rose Hall with Caribtours or call 0203 773 4643
5/5 Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, Dominican Republic
Save up to 30% on all-inclusive family holidays, with free spa access
Dominican Republic locations don’t come much more spectacular than Bàvaro in Punta Cana, so Paradisus Palma Real has a natural advantage right from the start. Then simply add flawless white sand beaches, lush gardens and lovely architecture, wonderful restaurants and impeccable service, and you have a pretty much perfect setting for an unforgettable family holiday in the Dominican Republic.
What families love
- Beachfront in Bàvaro on Dominican Republic’s popular east coast.
- Stunning family pool and Royal Service swimming pool.
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports, five tennis courts.
- Kids Zone for one to 12 years. Teen games room. Family adventure park.
- YHI Spa and Zen Meditation Garden.
- Nine restaurants and 12 bars, including Gabi Beach Bar.
- Unlimited green fees at Cocotal Golf & Country Club.
- 25 minutes drive from Punta Cana Airport.
Seven nights in a Paradisus Junior Suite from £1435 per adult and £899 per child (based on a family of four sharing). All-inclusive, and including return UK flights, private airport transfers, and airport lounge passes.
Save up to 40% on all-inclusive holidays, plus complimentary late check-out and free spa access, when you stay between 1 June 2018 to 31 October 2018.