Experience magical Multi-gen family holidays with the kidsSponsored
2/4 Jumby Bay Island, Antigua
Antigua is the little Leeward island with direct flights from the UK and an irresistible, easy-going atmosphere. It’s also fabulous for sailing, has a total of 365 beautiful beaches and wonderful water sports; plus the capital is one of the loveliest, small, colonial cities in the Caribbean.
Continuing the ‘something for everyone’ theme, Jumby Bay Island is the perfect resort for a multi-gen holiday. From The Hawksbill Turtle programme to outdoor adventuring for kids at Jumby Explorers, nature lovers of all ages are in heaven here. History buffs have English Harbour and Nelson’s Dockyard, to keep them happy, and days out in St. John’s mix heritage with shopping beautifully.
Quiet island roads are made for family cycling. There’s calm croquet for lazy afternoons, and tennis to encourage healthy competition. Beachy days doing nothing are a delight here too, although everything from SUP to sea kayaking might be of more interest to energetic teens.
- Private island resort, just off north east coast of Antigua.
- Choice of family rooms and suites, villas and large estate homes.
- Jumby Explorers activity programme and events for kids of four and over.
- Over four miles of white sand beaches trim right round Jumby Bay Island.
- Guided island tours; Antigua tours; family cruises; island hopping adventures; private sailing.
- Antigua’s only 18 hole championship golf course; tennis courts; croquet lawn; water sports.
- The Hawksbill Turtle programme, and children’s nature activities.
- Four restaurants and bars, plus the island has its own organic farm.
- Jumby Bay Island is six minutes’ sail from Antigua by private launch.
- Seven nights in a Rondavel One Bedroom Suite at Jumby Bay Island, from £13,270 per family.