Experience magical Multi-gen family holidays with the kids
Multi-gen family holidays can be magical experiences, in the right place, at the right time; with the right people in charge of planning.
Elegant Resorts have been making the magic happen effortlessly on multi-gen holidays for almost three decades. They know exactly which luxury resorts effortlessly combine all the essential elements to keep everyone happy, and they also understand that personal space in the mix is important too.
Every resort is handpicked, and their attention to details like amazing kids clubs and great pools is just as thorough as their keen-eyed assessment of room sizes, spas and activities for all ages.
So if you’re planning to make your next family holiday larger than usual, have a look at four luxury resorts Elegant Resorts highly recommend for multi-gen success.
1/4 Anantara Layan Phuket Resort, Thailand
A clever blend of culture, kids activities, outdoor adventure and fabulous beaches, makes this resort a multi-gen masterstroke.
Four to 11 year olds love the big, bright children’s club and its easy mix of creative and active play lets you off parenting duty for a little, with a completely clear conscience. Cookery classes, Muay Thai kickboxing lessons, and the gorgeous Anantara spa, fill up any free time nicely. And of course, lively Phuket itself is great for a grown-up escape.
Water sports and beach sports tick most boxes for teens, and a landscape scattered with romantic temples, lush countryside, and charming little villages, is local to Layan, and fun for everyone to explore.
- Five star, beachfront, luxury resort on the west coast of Phuket.
- Range of family rooms and suites, and one or two bedroom villas, with pools.
- Chang Club for kids from ages four to 11 years.
- Private beach; water sports; Muay Thai kickboxing; Tai Chi; yoga; Pilates.
- Anantara Spa specialises in holistic and traditional Thai treatments.
- Lush, local countryside for walking, cycling and exploring.
- Six restaurants, including Zuma pop-up restaurant, and pool barbecues.
- 40 minutes’ drive from Phuket town, and championship golf courses.
- 25 minutes from Phuket Airport.
- Seven nights in a Deluxe Layan Suite at Anantara Layan Phuket, from £4210 per family of three.