Sun Siyam Olhuveli Resort has made easy Maldives family holidays a theme, and we’re impressed. Only 45 minutes by speedboat from Malé Airport, it’s also the resort which believes Kids Are Kings and really treats them like royalty. Take a look.
Like all Sun Siyam Resorts in the Maldives, Sun Siyam Olhuveli is known for a family friendly atmosphere. It’s also a perfect blend of stunning design and natural beauty. So you can look forward to exquisite family accommodation as well as bone-white beaches and transparent seas.
Although Sun Siyam Olhuveli goes well beyond good looks and flawless scenery. The resort is home to one of the best water sports centres in the Maldives. It offers fun as well as expert instruction for kids. And if you want to dip underwater, the SSI Dive Centre welcomes both beginners and experienced divers.
The Tennis Clinic lets both kids and adults train with the resort pro. There’s a pristine house reef and lagoons for family snorkelling expeditions and a secret shipwreck dive site is another incredible adventure.
Maakaana Kidz for 3 to 12 year olds even takes kids clubs to a new level. Here, creative play and learning mixes with outdoor activities, all in a custom built club house complete with children’s pool and playground.
Sun Siyam Olhuveli treats kids like royalty
Sun Siyam Olhuveli is not shy about treating kids like kings on holiday. The resort even invites two children up to the age of 15 stay and eat free when sharing accommodation with parents. Plus, there’s no extra charge for quite a few family experiences, and every-day fun at Maakaana Kidz is also free.
- Sun Siyam Olhuveli sits 45 minutes by speedboat from Velana Airport: the definition of easy Maldives family holidays.
- Two children up to age 15 stay free and eat free when sharing parents’ accommodation.
- On a solo-parent holiday, one child stays and eats free and the other receives a 50% discount.
- Make amazing family memories with a private movie night on the beach.
- Visit Manta Point in the evening to watch magnificent Manta Ray.
- Kids can hone skills and learn new ones at Olhuveli Tennis Clinic.
- Water sports include flyboarding and jet skiing, kitesurfing and sailing.
- Discover the house reef on guided family snorkelling expeditions.
- Maakaan Kidz teaches kids everything from Maldivian dancing to mocktail mixology.
Sun Siyam Olhuveli creates easy Maldives family holidays for everyone
Sun Siyam Olhuveli can fill family holidays with activities. But if you want to take it easy, that’s fine too. Family accommodation here is designed for complete privacy, but still within easy reach of restaurants, spas and Maakaana Kidz club.
- Sun Siyam Olhuveli sits across three islands: Main Island, Dream Island and Romance Island.
- The family accommodation includes Deluxe Rooms and Beach Suites, Grand Beach Villas and Presidential Water Suites.
- Choose perfect relaxation at any of the resort’s three luxurious Ayurvedic Spas.
- Like to swim? The resort has four large pools and calm, swimmable lagoons.
- From pizza on the beach to dinner at the Teppanyaki grill, Olhuveli invites you to enjoy 11 restaurants and bars.
- Go on snorkelling trips to see Manta Ray, Nurse and Whale Sharks.
- Join sunset or sunrise fishing expeditions, then eat what you catch.
- Surprise kids with a sunset dolphin cruise.
- Spend a day island hopping with local guides.
- Challenge kids to games of badminton, volleyball or table tennis.