Welcome to Nendaz: Switzerland’s finest ski resort for families
Welcome to Nendaz, a family-oriented destination located right in the heart of the 4 Vallées, the biggest ski area of Switzerland. With its 400km of slopes, Nendaz will delight families as well as powder seekers. Those looking for gentle runs will undoubtedly love our three beginners’ areas. The Tracouet beginners’ park, located around a frozen lake, offers a unique playground where children can securely enjoy their first experience in the snow with a magic carpet, a beginners’ lift, a snow tubing area, a baby-lift and a tire carousel. Just a few meters away, the Lake Bar invites the parents to have a rest enjoying a drink or a snack, supervising their children.
Addicted to adrenaline? You will find everything you need thanks to our 7 freetracks (slopes that are secured but non-prepared). Also, our new zipline, the highest of the world with its start at 3300m, awaits those looking for an adrenaline rush.
During your stay, don’t forget to go up to the Mont-Fort at 3300m, the highest peak in the 4 Vallées easily reachable by cable car. From there you can enjoy sweeping views across the Alps.
If you want to experience snow in all its forms, try our sledging run, our ice rink, our cross-country paths, our winter walks either on foot or with snowshoes and even our 4 ski touring routes. 1 snowshoes hike and various winter hikes are specially dedicated to children. It is even possible to do treasure hunts on 2 of the winter hikes, nothing is better than walking in the snow while taking part in a funny game.
Needing time to relax? Our 2200 m2 spa des Bisses will offer everything you need in order to recharge your batteries. A small corner is even dedicated to children!
- 3 snow-kindergartens in Nendaz (1 in the resort (free), 1 at Tracouet at 2200m, 1 in Siviez bottom of the slopes (free))
- New zipline (1400m of descent, over 100km/h of speed)
- 1 fun park dedicated to children at Tracouet
- Playground in the resort
- Children’s area at the Spa des Bisses
- Itinerary on snowshoes for families
- Itineraries “walks with a pushchair”
- A weekly programme of entertainments
- 1 daycare centre
- 1 ice rink
- Ski pass Printse sector (220km of slopes) One-day adult starting at £52 / Six-day adult starting at £250
- Ski pass 4 Vallées sector (400km of slopes) One-day adult starting at £62 / Six-day adult starting at £300
*Free for children born in 2014 and after / 50% discount for children born between 2006 and 2013 / 15% discount for those born between 1996 and 2005
- Apartment for two adults and two children starting at £590 per week
- Hotel****Sup starting at £180 for a double room with breakfast included
- Hotel*** starting at £156 for a double room with breakfast included
- Hotel** starting at £143 for a double room with breakfast included
33% blue slopes
53% red slopes
14% black slopes
Slopes ranging from 1300m to 3300m
Snow guaranteed from December to April