Charter a family yacht, and your own crew, in Europe from £692 pw
Chartering your own yacht for a family sailing holiday this summer might sound like an unimaginable extravagance, until you discover that CharterClick are now in Europe, and renting family-friendly sailing yachts, motor yachts and catamarans for as little as £692 per week.
Every boat in the CharterClick fleet is fully licenced to operate charters and skippered by professional captains, so whether you’re sailing round the Greek Islands, cruising Croatia’s Adriatic, exploring Spain or escaping to sunny Southern Italy, you and your kids are in the safest possible hands.
Plus, because CharterClick understand every family is different, you have almost endless options to tailor your holiday, from adding in extras like water sports’ equipment to hiring a full crew for a week.
Surprised at how affordable it is to charter a family yacht for your own sailing holiday this summer? Have a closer look at CharterClick’s top European destination for 2018 and see how easy, safe and fun it is too.
1/4 Sail Croatia for Mediterranean sunshine and Adriatic beauty
Croatia is one of the loveliest European countries for sailing holidays, just about perfect for families, and a great choice for first time sailors.
The combination of a classic Mediterranean climate and the calm, crystalline Adriatic make for easy cruising conditions. There’s an almost unfair number of historic cities along the coast, interspersed by gorgeous beaches and ridiculously pretty towns. Then you have the islands: more than 1000 of them, famously green, jewel-like and ranging from chic and lively to some, so tiny, they don’t even have names.
Why choose Croatia with CharterClick?
- Adriatic coastline of over 2000km and more than 1000 Adriatic islands.
- Mediterranean climate with average temperatures of 30˚ in July and August.
- From fun water sports to island hopping, wildlife packed national parks to fascinating cities, it’s an incredible adventure for kids.
- Calm and safe sailing conditions for first time family sailors.
- A choice of family-friendly catamaran, sailing yachts and motor yachts.
- Marinas at Dubrovnik; Split; Maslinica; Biograd; Zadar; Sukosan; Pula; Trogir; Murter or Podstrana.
Four cabin catamaran, Dubrovnik. Sleeps up to 11, from £1772 per week
- Captain and two man crew.
- Family-friendly, 40ft catamaran with four cabins.
- Sleeps up to 11.
- Sailing from Dubrovnik Marina.
Three cabin sailing yacht, Sukosan. Sleeps up to six, from £709 per week
- Family-friendly, 35ft sailing yacht with three cabins.
- Sleeps up to six.
- Sailing from Marina Dalmacija, Sukosan