Save up to 70% on lux family holidays with Kenwood Travel
Who says luxury family holidays can’t be great value? Definitely not Kenwood Travel who’ve spent the last 40 years proving savings and spectacularly lux experiences are a perfect match everywhere from the Caribbean and Middle East to the Indian Ocean and Florida.
Naturally Kenwood Travel understand that great value is just one of your priorities, which is why they also handpick each and every resort and know all their destinations first hand. And they offer exclusive flight availability to kid-friendly destinations like Orlando, Barbados, Antigua, Maldives and Mauritius during UK school holiday dates.
If that doesn’t give you complete confidence, you can always talk to one of their experts – easy 24-hour online booking is backed by an excellent call-centre for more personal service. And all Kenwood Travel holidays are ATOL, ABTA and IATA protected for even more peace of mind.
So where’s good to go and great value over the next 12 months? Take a look at Kenwood Travel’s top 10 family holidays from dazzling Dubai to amazing Mauritius, all with return UK flights included in the price and heaps of luxury absolutely guaranteed.
1/10 Atlantis The Palm, Dubai
If you could resist the temptation to explore Dubai and its magnificent desert, Atlantis, The Palm has more than enough to fascinate families, on-site, all holiday long. The iconic five-star resort dominates the city’s most famous Palm Island and incorporates everything from a world-class aquarium and gigantic waterpark to gorgeous Arabian Gulf views, its own resident dolphin pod at Dolphin Bay, and dozens of outstanding restaurants – several with superb children’s menus.
Why Kenwood Travel loves Atlantis, The Palm
- Fabulous oceanfront setting on The Palm with views of Dubai’s skyline.
- Aquaventure Waterpark, the largest waterpark in the Middle East, is part of Atlantis, The Palm.
- The resort’s also home to Dolphin Bay, one of the world’s most sophisticated dolphin habitats.
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium is home to over 65,000 marine animals.
- The fully supervised Atlantis Kids Club for three to 12 year olds.
- The Zone where 13 to 17 year olds have their own super-chilled space.
- The brand-new family entertainment destination, Wavehouse has everything from a bowling alley and surf simulator to its very own gastropub, soft-play zone, retro games arcade and heaps of Instagram-perfect experiences for the whole family.
- Over 20 restaurants, cafés and bars including Nobu and Bread Street Kitchen.
See how the Brown Family liked Atlantis, The Palm with Kenwood Travel
Save up to 40% on family holidays at Atlantis, The Palm
Five nights accommodation, free Dine-Around half-board, free Aquaventure & The Lost Aquarium Chambers access and return UK flights.
Five nights half-board with return flights from £699 per adult and £565 per child.