Picky families choose getaroom low cost London luxury breaks
Book low cost London breaks with getaroom and because you pay less for fantastic places to stay, you’ve more to spend on having fun with your kids. And finding you that luxury accommodation at the best possible prices is what getaroom does exceptionally well.
Originally established by former hotels.com founders and executives, getaroom has been successfully negotiating great room rates at exceptional hotels worldwide for several decades. So when you book, you book with a skilled team who’re dedicated to finding your family the perfect balance of luxury and competitive rates.
Experience is one reason picky travellers trust getaroom. But families also like the convenience of fast, accurate online booking. Plus, being able to bag last minute breaks appeals to all busy parents. And on the subject of impulsive getaways, we have 10 low cost luxury London breaks fresh from getaroom and they’re all ready to book right now.
Corinthia London: low cost London breaks with great views
Corinthia London is everything you want in a classic five-star London hotel. From its graceful Victorian architecture and lovely roof terraces to world-class dining courtesy of Michelin-starred chef Tom Kerridge. They serve elegant (but kid-friendly) afternoon tea beneath a 1,001-crystal chandelier. An incredible Whitehall location even gives you views of the London Eye. And, it’s all very affordable thanks to competitive getaroom family rates.
Why families choose Corinthia for London breaks?
- A central location with London theatres, Covent Garden and Soho nearby.
- A range of spacious interconnecting family rooms.
- Sweet touches for smaller guests, like toddler toiletries, mini robes and games consoles.
- Tom Kerridge’s first London restaurant, Kerridge’s Bar & Grill, is kid-friendly and comes with highchairs.
- ESPA Life Spa offers a vitality pool; amphitheatre sauna; iconic black marble steam room and soothing sleep pods.
Book Corinthia London with getaroom for the most competitive rates available
Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury: great savings on London West End breaks
Find getaroom deals at Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury and enjoy four-star contemporary luxury right in the heart of London. This great central hotel offers an atmospheric restaurant and spacious family suites with in-room spa treatments. And kids can look forward to the British Museum, Cartoon Museum, Leicester Square and Oxford Street, just a short walk away.
Why families like Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street?
- Recently-refurbished London hotel in a prime West End location.
- The hotel restaurant, Bloomsbury Street Kitchen, is very family-friendly.
- Luxuriously comfortable and spacious family rooms and suites.
- Additional rollaway beds and cots are available for younger kids.
- Close to kid-friendly British Museum, which runs family ‘Museum Missions’ and children’s holiday workshops.
Book Radisson Blu Bloomsbury now with getaroom for low cost luxury London breaks
Citadines Trafalgar Square: low cost London breaks for independent families
Four-star Citadines Trafalgar Square apartments give families their own space and the ease of a serviced apartment. Plus, you don’t get much more central than Trafalgar Square. The Houses of Parliament and Big Ben sit just around the corner. Several other famous London attractions are nearby too. And Citadines is so family friendly, you can even bring the family pet.
Why families pick Citadines Trafalgar Square?
- Apartment kitchenettes with microwaves, fridges and coffee makers.
- Buffet breakfasts are served in the dining room on week days.
- Split-level two-bedroom apartments sleep up to 6 guests.
- All apartments have flat-screen TVs, WIFI and bathrooms with baths and showers.
- Family pets are welcome to stay.
Find fantastic savings on Citadines Trafalgar Square from getaroom
The Capital Hotel: book now for up to 20% off breaks from 1 January 2022
The Capital Hotel, Apartments & Townhouse is tucked away on a peaceful Knightsbridge street. It’s a warm and friendly family-run hotel where kids feel perfectly at home. And it may rub shoulders with London’s most glamorous shopping streets, but it’s also just a short distance from the wide open spaces and run-around freedom of Hyde Park.
Book The Capital Hotel now with getaroom and get up to 20% off all family rooms for stays between 1 January and 30 April 2022.
Why families love The Capital Hotel, Apartments and Townhouse
- Welcoming family-run hotel, known for excellent service.
- Individually designed rooms feature hand-stitched Savoir mattresses and Egyptian cotton bed linen.
- Parking is available, and cots and babysitters can be arranged.
- The Restaurant at The Capital specialises in British-inspired cooking.
- The hotel bar is known for its outstanding whisky cellar.
Visit getaroom for up to 20% off room rates at The Capital Hotel in 2022
Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire: low cost London West End stays
Five-star Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire puts you in a prime Leicester Square location. Trafalgar Square and the National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery are strolling distance from the hotel. And after a day doing London, you can head back for a chocolate-themed afternoon tea or a lux in-room spa treatment.
Why families choose Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire?
- Outstanding location in London’s West End.
- Leicester Square is conveniently central for family breaks.
- London Transport Museum and several legendary family theatres are within easy reach.
- The hotel’s Leicester Square Kitchen specialises in Mexican and Peruvian small-plates.
- A choice of interconnected rooms are ideal for families with older kids.
Stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire for less with getaroom competitive rates
The May Fair: an iconic luxury hotel at low getaroom rates
The May Fair might be a luxurious five-star hotel, but it greets kids with teddy bears and makes families feel wonderfully welcome at its very exclusive London address. You can look forward to being at the heart of smart stores and Michelin-starred restaurants here. But The May Fair more than holds its own with a gorgeous spa, 3D cinema and The Palm Beach Casino.
Why families book The May Fair for low cost London luxury breaks?
- The May Fair is home to London’s most indulgent chocolate-themed afternoon tea.
- The May Fair Kitchen serves Mediterranean-style sharing plates.
- Families can choose from interconnecting rooms or spacious family rooms.
- The May Fair spa offers relaxing ESPA treatments and has a team of makeup artists.
- The hotel’s a short walk from Hamleys: the world’s oldest and largest toy shop.
Now book low cost London luxury breaks at The May Fair with getaroom
Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton: stay longer, see more and save more
The four-star Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel has a fantastic location in the heart of London’s West End. This is the neighbourhood for Madame Tussauds, Regent’s Park and free days out at the Wellcome Collection. So if you want to extend your stay to fit in all the local fun, you’ll be pleased to know getaroom offers some of the best family room rates at this hotel.
Why families love Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton?
- Enormous family rooms with extra sofa beds are great for larger families.
- All rooms feature Sicilian marble bathrooms and custom designed furniture.
- Steak & Lobster restaurant serves up some of London’s best surf and turf.
- The breakfast buffet has something for even the fussiest of kids.
- Early check-ins and express check-outs help you make the most of your time in the city.
Book longer low cost London luxury breaks and save more with getaroom
Citadines South Kensington: low cost London holiday apartments
Citadines South Kensington gives you personal space in London, just minutes from spacious Hyde Park. Each family apartment is designed to make you feel at home, but also a little indulged. So you can look forward to big bathrooms and lux bath products. Concierge service is available. And pets are welcome to stay too. Plus, the Albert Hall, Natural History Museum and the Victoria & Albert are all an easy stroll from these lovely South Kensington apartments.
Why families like Citadines South Kensington?
- Split-level one-bed apartments are perfect for families.
- Kitchenettes are well kitted out, right down to a dishwasher.
- Flat-screen TV with satellite channels, free WIFI and a communal gym.
- South Kensington’s a great area for cafés, delis and family restaurants.
- Pets are welcome to stay in apartments.
See competitive rates from getaroom for breaks at Citadines South Kensington
The Rochester Hotel: affordable family breaks in exclusive Westminster
The Rochester Hotel sits on leafy Vincent Square in Westminster. And it’s also within easy walking distance of Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. Despite its grand neighbours, the hotel couldn’t be more family friendly. Plus, as well as great getaroom discounts on family rooms, children under two years old stay for free at The Rochester.
Why families book low cost London breaks at The Rochester Hotel?
- Spacious ‘Quad Rooms’ can accommodate up to four guests in two double beds.
- Children up to the age of two stay for free and cots are available up on request.
- Italian marble bathrooms, LCD TVs and WIFI throughout.
- The hotel restaurant offers a thoughtful children’s menu.
- Hot buffet breakfasts start the day well for young urban explorers.
Book The Rochester Hotel now and save an extra 5% on already low getaroom rates
Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden: fresh and low cost London breaks
At Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden you get great value apartments and the pleasure of nearby Covent Garden. Plus there’s a on-site fitness centre, WIFI throughout and cable TV. The British Museum and London Transport Museum make amazing days out with kids. And each one bedroom apartment sleeps up to four guests.
Why families love Citadines Holborn- Covent Garden
- One bedroom apartments sleep up to four guests, plus a baby.
- Kitchenettes feature stove tops, fridges and great coffee makers.
- Underground parking is available.
- Holborn underground station is just two minutes away.
- This is another very pet friendly London choice.