Iberostar Hotels & Resorts believes memories are made by the sea, so its generous all-inclusive holidays are making families the stars of beach resorts worldwide this summer and autumn. Plus kids stay free* at resorts in Majorca, Tenerife, Lanzarote and lots of other beachy destinations worldwide, this year.
With 4 and 5-star beachfront hotels in 16 countries around the world, Iberostar has a lot of space to care for, so it’s perhaps even more surprising to discover how well it does on all the things that really matter to families these days.
Iberostar Hotels & Resorts welcomes you to responsible holidays
Responsible travel is on everyone’s mind now, as it should be. However, Iberostar is way ahead on that front with a commitment to sustainability that covers everything from single-use-plastic-free resorts to ethical food sourcing and energy awareness: currently all electricity at Iberostar resorts in Spain comes from renewable sources.
Thanks to Star Camp activities, kids are also encouraged to think about sustainability as part of their holiday. That could be planting a garden or exploring the ocean, becoming conservation-aware or just playing outdoors in nature. However, one thing is guaranteed: whatever children get up to, it’s a fun and effective way for them to connect with the idea of responsible travel.
Rooms and suites just for families
Giving families the type of rooms and suites that fit perfectly is another Iberostar priority. That’s why you’ll find accommodation in a range of different sizes, along with interconnecting rooms at many resorts. Although consideration is also given to the type of space you need to make you feel most at home. With that in mind several family rooms and suites contain sofa beds as standard, as well as separate living areas where you can watch TV or just spend time together, which is what the best holidays are all about.
Star Camp just for kids
Star Camp is Iberostar’s inspired reinvention of kids’ clubs. Available at most family resorts, the Camps features a wide range of activities designed to fire up young imaginations and encourage team spirit in four to 17 year olds.
Divided into age groups, each with their own space, Star Camp also engages kids in fun learning as well as building skills and confidence. It’s also an ideal environment for making new friends and getting the most out of every minute of a family holiday.
Entertainment for all ages
You’ll find Iberostar resorts beachfront on some of the world’s best beaches. Although if that’s not quite enough water, there are fabulous swimming pools and dedicated children’s pools at every family resort too. And if you imagine a kids’ pool as just a patch of blue water, think again. From stunning pirate ships to volcanoes, thrilling waterslides, splash zones and even giant bubbles kids can climb into, Iberostar has applied unlimited imagination to the design of water-based fun at its resorts.
Once kids have dried off for the evening, family resorts also feature entertainment of a different sort with nightly shows created to amaze, excite and add even more unforgettable memories to the family holiday bank.
Something for everyone at Iberostar Hotels & Resorts
Inspiring families to reconnect with each other and forget their everyday lives is the secret to the best holidays. This summer each Iberostar resort invites you to enjoy a range of activities which let you switch off, live in the moment and be here together. You might like the idea of sunrise yoga, perhaps water sports are your idea of relaxation or maybe a simple stroll on the beach restores your balance. It’s up to you what you do, Iberostar resorts just make it easy for you to do what you want.
Honest Food at Iberostar Hotels & Resorts
The Iberostar Honest Food concept is a natural extension of the brand’s dedication to making eating as much of a pleasure as everything else on holiday.
Honest Food is about cooking based on fresh, homemade products and taking responsibility for our health, being mindful of what we eat and about the environment. That’s not to ever suggest limited choice. In fact Iberostar is as enthusiastic about expanding your culinary horizons as it is about surprising and delighting you at every meal.
Of course, because all-inclusive holidays are available at most resorts, everything you eat and drink is included, so as well as being honest, food at Iberostar is good value for families too.
Save on Iberostar Hotels & Resorts for summer 2023
Discover Iberostar for yourself this summer. We’ve handpicked six family resorts on some of the sunniest beaches in Europe. Each one is irresistible in its own way and if you book now you can save on holidays any time between May and September 2023. So which Iberostar will you choose?
Iberostar Cala Domingos, Mallorca
Set in the sunny south east coast of Mallorca, 4-star, all-inclusive Iberostar Cala Domingos surrounds you with nature and Mediterranean beaches. It may be a large resort, but the idea of designing family rooms into small, bungalow-style houses creates a sense of authenticity that works beautifully with the unspoiled setting. Although kids will probably be more impressed by thought of their own swimming pool and exciting Star Camp activities which gently add learning about conservation into what feels just like fun.
What we like about Iberostar Cala Domingos for families
- Bungalow-style family rooms with direct beach access.
- Three swimming pools, including one just for kids.
- Lots of sporting activities, as well as its own mini-golf course.
- Responsibly sourced fish and seafood in both its restaurants.
- Star Camp activities for different age groups, all the way up to 17 years.
Iberostar Selection Anthelia, Tenerife
One of the best all-inclusive hotels in Spain, Iberostar Selection Anthelia also has one of the best locations in Tenerife: west coast in Costa Adeje, just opposite Fañabé Beach. However, you could easily forget the lively setting as the resort is designed like a traditional Canarian village, has five restaurants and three bars of its own, as well as fabulous swimming pools, all surrounded by lush and gorgeous gardens.
What we like about Iberostar Selection Anthelia
- Large family rooms and suites, with sea or garden views and the option of private terraces.
- Kids and adults have their own pool, but only children get the fun of a pirate ship and waterslides.
- Star Camp for young guests up to age 17, as well as a choice of rooms designed just for children.
- Five restaurants, including Barbacoa which specialises in authentic Canarian dishes.
- Extraordinary SPA Sensations features a hammam, Finnish sauna, thermal pools and range of soothing spa treatments.
Iberostar Selection Albufera Park, Mallorca
In 2022, TripAdvisor named Playa de Muro Best Beach in Spain which sounds like a perfect reason to plan a holiday at Albufera Park for summer 2023. Not only is this resort within minutes of Playa de Muro, it’s incredibly family-friendly and features an exceptional Star Camp activity programme for kids. Completely refurbished at the start of this year, the hotel now has a new rooftop swimming pool with stunning sea views as well as three new restaurants and a wide choice of rooms designed with families in mind.
Why we like Iberostar Albufera Park for families
- New rooftop swimming pool, in addition to an indoor pool and dedicated children’s pool, all minutes from Playa de Muro.
- Freshly designed family rooms with extra space and the choice of private balconies, terraces or even their own garden.
- Six restaurants to choose from, plus the new Star Café and new ice cream parlour.
- Ideal location on Mallorca’s north east coast, next door to Albufera Nature Park for days out walking and cycling.
- Star Camp offers dozens of different activities for kids aged up to 17 years.
Iberostar Selection Lanzarote Park
None other than César Manrique had a hand in the design of Lanzarote Park, so you won’t be surprised to find that it looks remarkable. However, there’s no resting on lovely alone for the 5-star resort TripAdvisor named the ‘Best All-Inclusive Hotel in Spain’ in 2022. The location is almost as flawless as its design credentials: beachfront on Playa Blanca and a short drive from Papagayo Beach and Timanfaya National Park. As well as two restaurants, there’s also a food truck which kids love. Although possibly not as much as they’ll adore Aquafun: their very own pool with eight waterslides and a volcano.
Why we like Iberostar Selection Lanzarote Park for summer 2023
- A second-to-none beach location and stunning architecture.
- Star Camp for kids aged up to 17 years with the excitement of Aquafun activities.
- Two restaurants and five bars, including a cute food truck.
- Family rooms with sea views and private balconies.
- Four swimming pools, including two children’s pools.
Iberostar Selection Playa de Muro Village, Mallorca
Award-winning Playa de Muro Village is not only minutes away from the best beach in Spain, it has its own children’s adventure park. But parents aren’t left out, as it also features tennis courts, cycling facilities and a fabulous spa. Of the four resort pools, two are outdoors and one is dedicated to kids, plus there’s an indoor pool too. Star Camp is packed with activities all summer long for kids up to age 17. And if all that action sounds like hungry work, there are three restaurants here to satisfy all cravings.
Why we like Iberostar Selection Playa de Muro Village for families
- SPA Sensations has family hours and also features a Turkish bath as well as more than 20 spa treatments and massages.
- The resort’s Star Camp revolves around the children’s pools and includes a fun kids’ disco.
- All-inclusive is optional, although you should be tempted as it includes all food and drink during your stay.
- Four restaurants ranging from chilling by the beach at Embat to the vintage Americana of the Burger House.
- Guided cycle tours and bike hire are available.
Iberostar Bouganville Playa, Tenerife
Costa Adeje records 300 days of sunshine a year and Iberostar Bouganville Playa is the ideal place to get your share of that this summer. Set right on the promenade in San Eugenio, a few metres from Bobo Beach, this is a fabulous family hotel. Kids have all the fun of Star Camp and some really amazing children’s pools. Plus, you can choose rooms with sea or mountain views and private terraces. Although we predict you’ll be spending a lot of time by the incredible main pool which has heaps of sunning space as well as a pool bar and more of those sea views.
What we like about Iberostar Bouganville Playa for summer 2023
- Great location on Costa Adeje, close to Bobo Beach and San Eugenio promenade.
- Children’s pool with waterslides and features, as well as dozens of different summer activities for kids at Star Camp.
- Resort restaurant specialises in Canarian cuisine or you can try Barbacoa Snack Bar for something lighter.
- New fitness facilities let you go it alone in the excellent gym or join one of the resort’s classes including aqua cycling and paddle yoga.
- Golf Las Américas course is just 10 minutes away and Siam Park waterpark is closer still.