Global hospitality leader, BWH Hotels, reveals itself to be a perfect choice for families with its latest range of exciting hotels in some of the world’s loveliest destinations.
With three major brands under its umbrella – WorldHotels™, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts, and SureStay® Hotels – BWH Hotels now offers 4,300 properties worldwide. These range from economy to luxury, all with a focus on exceptional experiences, contemporary design, and excellent service. So whether you’re looking for a beach holiday with kids or a cultured city break for your teenagers, BWH Hotels delivers.
Discover Angeles City with kids
Angeles City’s mix of local culture and high-energy excitement makes a great short break destination. It’s about two hours’ drive north of Manila, so an easy choice for weekends away. And as well as all sorts of historic landmarks to explore, kids will be thrilled by attractions like Dinosaur Island and Zoocobia Fun Zoo. Plus, the city’s also known for its lively entertainment district and exceptional line up of restaurants, so it covers a lot of bases for getaways with teenagers too.
Best Western Plus Metro Clark, Angeles City
Recently upgraded and re-branded, Best Western Plus Metro Clark soars upwards for 14-storeys in the heart of Angeles City. An outdoor pool makes it a big hit with kids, although it’s designed from end-to-end to delight families.
- Choose from 186 contemporary rooms featuring plush beds, modern amenities, and complimentary WIFI.
- Indulge in diverse flavours at Namari Japanese Bistro, The Legend Hong Kong Seafood Restaurant, or Cactus Jack Smokehouse.
- Unwind at Jack’s Pool Bar, savouring stunning vistas of Angeles City while enjoying refreshing libations.
- Take a dip in the outdoor pool—a refreshing retreat from the city’s hustle and bustle.
- Stay active at the well-equipped fitness centre, keeping up with your workout routine.
SureStay Studio by Best Western Clarkview
This modern, mid-range hotel brings affordable comfort and convenience to a family stay in Angeles City. Families have the choice of 74 contemporary studio-style rooms and suites here. And every one is fully-equipped with twin or double beds, modern amenities, and kid-friendly features like complimentary WIFI and a kitchenette. Although we predict parents will really appreciate the walk-in power shower after a day out in the city.
- Delight in the bright and inviting restaurant, serving up creative takes on Filipino classics and international favourites.
- Energise your body and mind at the well-equipped fitness centre, ensuring invigorating workouts tailored to your needs.
- Unwind and rejuvenate in the indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, where a glass roof bathes the area in natural light.
- Stay connected and productive with the convenience of the business centre, complete with workstations and a versatile meeting room.
- Just 6km from Clark International Airport and with easy access to major family attractions.
Authentic beach breaks in Khao Tao, Thailand
Nestled on the Gulf of Thailand, Khao Tao unveils a mesmerising blend of beauty and tranquillity. This coastal haven sits just south of vibrant Hua Hin and invites families to relax on pristine, white sand beaches, where the lull of gentle waves soothes your soul.
True to its original fishing village character, Khao Tao is also where kids watch colourful boats and try authentic local cooking – the seafood here is incredible. It’s definitely a beachy destination and plenty of fun, but if you’re looking to escape from the world for a little, it’s all that too.
Best Western Plus Carapace Hotel Hua Hin
The Best Western Plus Carapace Hotel Hua Hin is a lovely beachfront haven combining contemporary elegance and tropical bliss. Ideal for kids, it’s also pet-friendly so everyone in the family is welcome.
- Unleash your senses in the free-flowing organic design, surrounded by shimmering lagoon pools and lush landscapes.
- Indulge in a choice of 380 chic rooms and suites, ranging from pool access retreats.
- Spacious family rooms and suites are available, with signature bedding and stunning views.
- Cool off in three refreshing pools, including one with an aqua play area featuring thrilling waterslides.
- Eat any time at Biscay all-day restaurant, or unwind at sunset with drinks at Carapace Beach Club.
Explore dazzling Bangkok with your kids
Bangkok is the iconic Thai capital where fun family attractions live side by side with ancient history. Expect kids to be amazed by the contradiction of soaring skyscrapers and sacred temples, colourful markets and seemingly endless supply of incredible street food.
The city’s bustling streets are irresistible to explore, although a cruise along the Phraya River gives you one of the most extraordinary perspectives on the city. A vibrant street culture means plenty of teen-appeal here and kids of all ages will be delighted to know some of Thailand’s best and biggest waterparks and theme parks are at home in Bangkok.
New Best Western Ratchada Hotel, Bangkok
Offering a modern design and a prime location, new Best Western Ratchada Hotel sits at the heart of one of Bangkok’s rising star districts.
- This brand new hotel features 120 rooms combining family-friendly comfort with a cool, contemporary aesthetic.
- Take a dip and cool off in the outdoor pool, offering a serene setting to unwind and relax.
- The hotel restaurant is perfect on a break with kids when you just want easy and delicious and instant.
- Considering its great location, this new hotel is very affordable so it’s a good fit for most family budgets.
- MRT subway stations are just minutes away and the Ratchada Night Market is a must with older kids.
New Best Western Chatuchak, Bangkok
If you’re keen to introduce kids to the tradition of Bangkok’s marvellous markets, this new hotel is right next door to enormous Chatuchak Market. Plus, as well as a fantastic location, it’s a stylish place to stay in its own right, with a little hint of urban oasis, which is just perfect for families.
- Vibrant rooms that are both stylish and modern tick all the boxes for scoring cool parent points.
- The hotel restaurant mixes Thai tradition with international tastes, so there’s something for even the pickiest kids.
- Escape the urban frenzy and find serenity amidst the enchanting garden area.
- Enjoy the convenience of seamless access to the nearby MRT subway and BTS skytrain stations.
- Chatuchak Market is one of the largest in Asia and a major visitor attraction all by itself.
Come to Kyoto for authentic Japanese culture
If tradition is your thing then Kyoto has it all, from stunning temples to Zen gardens, historic teahouses to delightful Geisha culture. It’s also an incredibly good fun city to discover with kids and the food is fantastic. And although there isn’t a bad time of year to visit, we can highly recommend a spring stay for the enchantment of cherry blossoms in full bloom.
New KAYA Kyoto Nijo Castle
Experience Kyoto’s cultural heart at KAYA Kyoto Nijo Castle, BW Signature Collection by Best Western. This new hotel sits in the centre of the city and brings the type of boutique charm that really echoes Kyoto’s vibe.
- Only 57 delightful rooms add a sense of boutique exclusivity to everything else families like about BWH Hotels.
- Eating in Kyoto is a cultural experience in its own right and new KAYA Kyoto Nijo Castle upholds that tradition in its sublime French restaurant.
- Charming and low-rise with an historic pitched roof and wooden detailing, the hotel design reflects the city’s authentic architecture.
- All guests are given traditional house-garments to wear at breakfast – older kids will love this quirky touch.
- Close to UNESCO World Heritage sites like iconic Nijo Castle.
Stay, earn and pay less with Best Western Rewards
New for 2023, “Pay with Points” from Best Western Rewards lets families use points and cash for free overnight stays around the world. Also, after just five nights, guests can upgrade to Elite Status and enjoy an even wider selection of exclusive benefits, right up until 31 March 2025.
The latest “Stay and we will pay up to $100” offer is another tempting incentive for families this year. Simply stay for two nights at selected BWH Hotels in Asia before 4 September 2023 and you automatically receive a US$50 Best Western Gift Card which can be redeemed against future hotel stays in over 100 countries. It costs nothing to register for Best Western Rewards and unlock fantastic benefits. If you need more persuasion take a look at what’s new for families in the BWH world right now.