Giving kids the last word on every aspect of a luxury family holiday is probably an indulgence too far for most parents, but when it comes to assessing the potential for adventure, under 18s can definitely be relied on for their expertise.
Caribtours are experts on tailor-made luxury holidays in Europe, the Caribbean and Indian Ocean. They know exactly how to handpick resorts that are both family-friendly and five-star fabulous. And they always make sure every fun-packed destination passes the critical kids’ test with flying colours.
Take a look at five of the top choices for 2018, highly recommended by younger guests for a spirit of adventure, and with savings of up to 45% to keep parents happy too.
To talk directly to an expert give Caribtours a call on 0203 773 4643
1/5 Princesa Yaiza, Playa Blanca, Lanzarote
Save 15% on family holidays booked before 14 May 2018
You couldn’t mistake Princesa Yaiza for anything else but an extraordinary luxury hotel. Not only does it have a sensational location beachfront in pretty Playa Blanca, it’s dipped into lushly gorgeous garden grounds and has plenty of those grand ocean views over to Fuerteventura that are almost as famous on the south coast of Lanzarote as the shimmering white sand beaches.
As recommended by adventurous kids
- Kikoland is the resort’s 10,000m² complex of kids clubs, activities, sports, family pools and entertainment, dedicated to keeping the most demanding young guests happy all holiday.
- A walkway lined with tropical fish tanks links Princesa Yaiza’s family suites and rooms to the rest of the resort, so even heading off to bed becomes an adventure.
- Playa Blanca is minutes from legendary Timanfaya National Park, close to Papagayo Nature Reserve, and a fun ferry crossing from wild and wonderful Fuerteventura.
What parents like about Princesa Yaiza
- Nine restaurants and bars ranging from cool tapas and sushi, to fresh and local Canary Island haute cuisine.
- 2000m² Thalasso & Spa with 50 private treatment rooms.
- Six swimming pools and direct access to Playa Dorada beach.
- Boulevard Yaiza shopping arcades and evening events on Plaza Yaiza.
- Only 25 minutes from Arrecife Airport, and walking distance from Rubicon Marina and Playa Blanca Old Town.
Seven nights in a Junior Sea View Family Suite from £1099 per adult and £699 per child. Including breakfast and private airport transfers, based on a family of four.
Book by 14 May 2018 and save up to 15% on family holidays at Princesa Yaiza when you stay between 1 May and 18 October 2018.