It's that time of year again. When the beach towels are put away and the backpacks come out. The smell of freshly sharpened pencils lingers in the air and the sweater weather is finally on the way. Whether you're sending the kids off on their first day of kindergarten or their first day of high school, you're probably snapping a photo to capture the moment. If you're looking for the ultimate caption to go with that cute smile, we've got you covered. Try one of these funny saying or great quotes for the perfect back-to-school Instagram post.
- The first day of school — The day when the countdown to the last day of school begins.
- "Is it just me, or did mom seem a little too happy about the first day of school?"
- The struggle bus is approaching.
- Ready to get an A in nap time.
- Saved by the bell.
- Summer should get a speeding ticket.
- And so the adventure begins.
- Here's to a fresh start.
- And just like that summer is over.
- Be curious, not cool.
- "The secret to getting ahead is getting started." — Mark Twain
- "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream." — C. S. Lewis
- "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." – Dr. Seuss
- "You can never be overdressed or overeducated."— Oscar Wilde
- "School bells are ringing loud and clear; vacation's over, school is here."— Winifred C. Marshal