Family Traveller USA Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility. The Family Traveller Contest ('Contest') is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Ardent Media Inc. and their immediate family are not eligible to enter. The Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Official Rules. Entry in the Contest constitutes your agreement to these Contest Terms and Conditions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein, and in a timely manner.
3. Entry. One entry maximum per person per Contest. Winners will be notified by email. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within 1 week of the first attempt to contact him/her, or does not wish to accept the prize, an alternate potential winner from among all remaining eligible entries will be selected. Winner may be required to provide a social security number for tax reporting purposes. Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsors to use winner's name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), and biographical information for advertising and publicity purposes, worldwide, without further compensation. Unless otherwise stated, each Contest will end at midnight, eight weeks following its launch.
8. Prizes: Prizes are detailed in sponsors’ Terms and Conditions. Prizes also do not include federal, state or local taxes, or any other cost or fee associated with prize receipt or use not expressly stated herein. Winner and travel companions must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for all necessary travel documents, including, but not limited to, passports and visas. Accommodation may be subject to availability. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No automated entries will be accepted.
9. Release and Limitation of Liability. By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Ardent Media Inc. and its affiliated companies, any sponsors, and each such company's respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical or printing errors; (c) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or undeliverable mail or email; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Content, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys' fees.