Won’t you be their neighbor? In anticipation of the premier of the new Mister Rogers film, A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood, the Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel has announced a brand new Mr. Rogers hotel package aptly called “Won’t You Be Our Neighbor.” It’s especially perfect because Fred Rogers himself once called Pittsburgh home. Best of all, you don’t even have to pack your own cardigan to get in the spirit, since the hotel package even includes one.
The hotel is ideally located in downtown Pittsburgh in the historic Fulton Building. Whether you’re looking for culture, shows, concerts or sports, you’re close to all the action since it’s easy walking distance to some of the city’s best theaters and concert halls, as well as PNC Park and Heinz Field. And the Renaissance has the perfect package to help your family enjoy a beautiful day in this neighborhood.
Courtesy of the Heinz History Center
The two-night Mr. Rogers hotel package includes:
• A welcome gift including a Mister Roger’s style cardigan to wear around town and Life’s Journeys According to Mister Rogers book
• Two tickets to the Heinz History Center to explore the “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” exhibit, where they have the largest collection of items from Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood
• A self-guided tour of Pittsburgh’s Fred Rogers landmarks curated by the hotel’s Navigator
• Discounted valet parking
• Daily breakfast credit of $35 toward Braddock’s Rebellion, one of the hotel’s onsite restaurants
• A portion of the proceeds for this package goes to supporting Heinz History Center’s preservation of the “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” set so future generations will be able to continue to explore
Book your stay to celebrate the legacy of Fred Rogers in style and don’t miss taking your kids to see the new movie after!