Got a feed full of fall photos and looking to add your own with the perfect Instagram caption? After all, it's the season for changing leaves, sweater weather, apple orchards, pumpkin spice and everything else cozy and nice. Whether you're snapping shots of fall foliage on a Northeastern road trip, or posting cute pics of your kids at the apple orchard and in their Halloween costumes, we have the perfect fall Instagram caption for you.
For Fall Foliage
- My favorite color is October.
- Fallin' in love with these colors.
- You're never too old to play in the leaves.
- "Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall." — F. Scott Fitzgerald
- "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." — L.M. Montgomery
- "Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn."— Elizabeth Lawrence
For Being Cozy
- Sweater weather is better weather.
- The smallest things warm the heart.
- All I need is tea and fuzzy socks.
- The cold never bothered me anyway *snowflake emoji*
- Happiness is a hot drink on a cold day
- Tea. (n.) a hug in a cup
- "Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons."—Jim Bishop
For Apple Picking
- The apple of my eye.
- You're the apple to my pie.
- How 'bout them apples?
- Apple-y ever after.
- I couldn't decide whether or not to make spiced apple cider, so I mulled it over.
- I picked a good one.
- "Why not go out on a limb? That’s where the fruit is."—Mark Twain
For All Things Pumpkin
- Oh my gourd, I love fall
- I love pumpkin spice a latte.
- Let's give 'em pumpkin to talk about.
- Ready to spice things up.
- Feeling gourdeous.
- Pumpkin kisses and harvest wishes.
- These pumpkins got jacked!
- A boo-tiful costume.
- It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus!
- Creep it real.
- You've got me under your spell.
- "Something wicked this way comes." — William Shakespeare
- Gobble 'til you wobble.
- All about that baste.
- You're the apple pie of my eye.
- Eat, drink, and give thanks.
- You a-maize me.
- Feast your eyes on this.
- Let the gourd times roll.
- "There is always, always something to be thankful for."
- "Gratitude turns what we have into enough."
- "Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse." — Henry Van Dyke
- "Small cheer and great welcome makes a merry feast." — William Shakespeare