Can’t-Miss Travel Deal: Up to 40% Off Princess CruisesSponsored
When you’re cruising, everything’s done for you. Everyone’s dedicated entirely to entertaining you. Transportation is organized to gorgeous places where you’re thoughtfully guided around. There’s no need to exchange physical money with the technology used onboard. Plus, you’re plied with food, drinks and treats. So it’s no surprise to find that cruises are a favorite among families. They are (unintentionally or not) made for kids.
Whether you’re a seasoned cruiser or a skeptic interested in stretching your sea legs, now is a great time to save on upcoming cruises. Princess Cruises is offering travelers up to 40 percent off select voyages from February 2020 to May 2020, if booked now through December 10, 2019. The sale includes cruises to favorite destinations including the Caribbean, Mexico, Panama Canal, Hawaii, South Pacific, South America and Antarctica, Japan, Australia and New Zealand. This end-of-year sale is the perfect time to make plans for a getaway in the bleakness of winter.
Ready to set sail? Guests looking to lock in their next cruise vacation can book this special cruise deal in select stateroom categories with a deposit of only 10 percent per guest.
Example itineraries and fares include:
- Mexican Riviera on Royal Princess – 7 days: interior $549 departing February 29, 2020
- Eastern Caribbean on Regal Princess – 7 days: interior $549 departing March 1, 2020
- Classic California Coast on Royal Princess – 7 days: interior $599 departing March 28, 2020
- Hawaiian Islands on Star Princess – 15 days: interior $1,179 departing February 27, 2020
- Panama Canal Ocean-to-Ocean on Island Princess – 15 days: interior $979 departing March 27, 2020
- Grand Asia on Sapphire Princess – 16 days: interior $2,059 departing May 18, 2020