In these terms, the term "you" means you the user; and the terms "FamilyTraveller.com", "FT", "we", "us" and "our" means Ardent Media Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 8336152 with its registered office at 1 Lumley Street, London, W1K 6TT.
1. This website is owned and operated by Ardent Media Ltd (the “Website”). "Content" in these terms and conditions refers to all content, information and material, including software, technology, text, links, forum posts, chat posts, messages, emails, music, sound, graphics, pictures, video, and all audio visual or other material appearing on the Website.
2. These terms and conditions will be amended from time to time, and govern your use of this Website and any related webpages under our control (including social media sites, such as our official pages on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Google Plus) as well as the comment facilities on the Website. Where we use the term “Website” in these terms and conditions we therefore mean this website and all those associated content pages.
3. You understand and agree that we may add to or change these terms and conditions at any time, which are effective immediately upon posting on this Website. We recommend you check these terms and conditions regularly. Your use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the Website.
1. You must be at least 16 years of age in order to use the Website.
2. If you are under 18, we still recommend asking your parent/guardian for permission before sending any information about yourself to anyone over the internet. Find out more at http://clickcleverclicksafe.direct.gov.uk.
1. The Website may include hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties including advertisers and other content providers. We accepts no responsibility or liability for any third party practices on third party websites as we do not control such websites or have responsibility for their content. Following any link to any other service or website from this Website is at your own risk.
2. Any third party website that links to this Website must not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around our Content, unless previously agreed with us; harvest Content from our pages or feeds and repackage for public use, unless previously agreed with us; imply that we are endorsing it or its products or services; use the Family Traveller.com trade mark or logo without permission from us; infringe any intellectual property or other right of any person.
3. We reserves the right to request that any link which is in breach of these terms and conditions be removed. We also reserve the right to take other action we deem appropriate.
1. "UGC" means User Generated Content, therefore Content that you upload to the Website.
2. "FT Content" means all content (excluding UGC), the design and appearance of the Website and the software that powers the Website.
3. By using the Website you understand that your communications on the Website are not all private or confidential and may be viewed by others accessing the Website.
4. We reserve the right to review, edit, move or delete any UGC in our sole discretion and without notice.
5. We do not endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with the comments, opinions or statements posted as UGC. Any information that is provided as UGC is the view and responsibility of those users and does not represent our views. We also has no responsibility or liability to you for UGC including for any failure to or delay in removing UGC.
6. You are solely responsible for your UGC and may be held liable for UGC that you post. You therefore agree to the terms and conditions that you will not: upload UGC that is disruptive to the flow of chat, hateful, abusive, racist, sexually offensive, defamatory, threatening to another user, infringing of third party rights (such as copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights), invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in our reasonable view, otherwise objectionable; impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate falsely that you are an employee or a representative of FT or our business partners; upload any UGC that you do not own or have the rights to upload; promote any form of illegal activity includingbut not exclusive to hacking, drug taking, terrorism, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software; post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including junk mail, advertising or promotional messaging, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other commercial activities; modify any part of the Website.
7. When you upload UGC, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, irreversible right to exploit it in any medium or forum, without notice, payment or attribution of any kind to you or any third party, and you waive, and agree not to assert any moral or similar rights you may have in your UGC.
1. You may retrieve and display Content from this Website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper and store such pages in electronic form on disk for your own personal, non-commercial use. The Content may not be used for commercial or other unauthorised use.
2. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes. You understand that failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
3. Other than connecting to FT by HTTP requests using a web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to FT’s servers by any means, including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or masquerading as an administrator while using the Website or otherwise.
4. You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the Website or its associated software, hardware and servers. You also agree not to impede or interfere with the use of the Website by any other user, or alter or tamper with any Content.
1. All content and other material on the Website is owned by us or our third party licensors. It is protected by international copyright, trade dress, design, patent, and trade mark laws, international conventions, and other laws protecting intellectual property and related proprietary rights.
2. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter any copyright, patent, trade mark, or other proprietary rights notices appearing on the Website. You may not sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorised use of FT Content.
3. Making unauthorised copies of FT Content may result in the prohibition of your use of this Website and further legal action.
1. We respect the intellectual property of others, and therefore ask that as a user of the Website you agree to do the same. At our discretion, we will terminate the access of users who infringe the rights of others.
1. By using this Website, you agree to indemnify FT and its affiliates, employees, contractors, agents and representatives, and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) that may arise from your UGC, from your unauthorised use of our Content and from your breach of these terms and conditions.
1. We may run competitions, prize draws and promotions on the Website. These subject to their own terms and conditions that will be made available in each instance.
1. We reserve the right to post additional terms and conditions that apply to specific parts of the Website. These terms and conditions will be posted in the relevant parts of the Website, and will be clearly identified. Your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to those additional terms and conditions.
1. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly agree that your use of this Website is at your own risk. The Website is provided on an “as is” "as available" basis for your use. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Ardent Media Ltd hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express and implied, includingbut not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, title, merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, whether oral, in writing or in electronic form, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained therein or provided by the Website.
2. Ardent Media Ltd does not represent or warrant that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Website at times or locations of your choosing, or that we will have adequate capacity for the Website as a whole or in any specific geographic area.
3. In no case shall Ardent Media Ltd or its employees, contractors, officers, or directors be liable for direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages arising from your use of the Website, the internet or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Website, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the Website, your use of or reliance on the Website or any of the information or materials available on the Website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any third party product or service offered through the Website and will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
4. FT’s liability will not be limited in the case of fraudulent misrepresentations, death or personal injury directly caused by FT’s negligence, or any other liability to the extent such liability cannot be excluded or limited as a matter of applicable law.
1. We have the right to terminate your ability to access the Website for any reason and without notice.
1. In the event that any term of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the terms and conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
2. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
3. If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.