Defined terms used throughout:
“Terms”: These Terms of Service, which are a legally binding agreement that governs your access to our Services.
“Family Traveller”, “we”, “us” or “our”: Family Traveller
“Site”:nd its subdomains
“Services”: any software or services we make available to you, including the Site and/or App.
- Family Traveller does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, works of authorship or any other materials (collectively, “User Content”) that you upload to, submit to or embed in our Services.
- You represent and warrant that you own the User Content posted by you or that you otherwise have sufficient right, title and interest in and to such User Content to grant us the licenses and rights set forth below without violating, infringing or misappropriating the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person.
- You agree to pay all royalties, fees and any other monies owed any person by reason of any User Content posted by you. After posting, uploading or embedding User Content to our Services, you continue to retain such responsibility for and rights in such User Content as you held prior to posting such User Content on our Services, except that you waive all moral rights in such User Content.
- By displaying or publishing any User Content on or through our Services, you hereby grant to Family Traveller a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, display, reproduce, adapt, modify (e.g., re-format), re-arrange and distribute your User Content for any purpose through any manner, mode of delivery or media now known or developed in the future (e.g., including to anonymize or re-purpose such content).
- In addition, we have no obligation to use, or to continue to use, any of your User Content. You retain sole authorship responsibility for any User Content you post, upload or embed to our Services regardless of whether Family Traveller modifies your User Content.
- Family Traveller reserves the right to share User Content on Family Traveller’s social media pages – Facebook, Pintrest and Instagram.
- Family Traveller will not pay for the first piece of content published. After which, Family Traveller will pay £40 per article published.
- Payment is due only with respect to the initial publication of your work and not for any subsequent publications of any kind, for example, if the work is subsequently shared in a Family Traveller newsletter or on Family Traveller’s social platforms.
- If Family Traveller decides to publish your User Content you will be contacted by email. You may be asked to make amendments to your article, within reason, before publication. You may also be asked to provide images to accompany your article – this is optional and publication is not dependent on images.
- Once Family Traveller is satisfied with the article, the article will be published on www.familytraveller.com. You will be provided with an invoice template and may then invoice, as instructed, for a payment of £40 per published article. Invoices are payable four weeks after publication on familytraveller.com. Payment will be made by bank transfer.