2/4 Soneva Fushi, Maldives
Introduce kids to the underwater wonderland of the Maldives at Soneva Fushi. Set in the Baa Atoll UNESCO World Heritage Biosphere, this is the resort where everything from snorkelling and diving to dolphin-watching cruises, gets young conservationists close to one of the most marine-life dense environments on the planet.
It’s great fun on land here too, so when children aren’t examining coral and eyeballing sea creatures, they’ve kids clubs to entertain them endlessly; an incredible outdoor cinema; stargazing adventures at the resort observatory and, of course, acres of gorgeous beach as their own personal playground.
- Luxury island resort in Baa Atoll UNESCO World Heritage Biosphere.
- Choice of one, two and three bedroom family villas.
- The Den: beautifully designed kids club for over fours with swimming pool, pirate ship, cinema, and music room.
- Creative activity programme for kids.
- Guided reef snorkelling with resident marine biologist; dolphin cruises; manta-ray snorkelling; PADI diving; non-motorised water sports; surfing.
- Six Senses Spa at Soneva Fushi.
- Seven restaurants and bars, children’s menus, in-villa dining.
- Observatory; outdoor Cinema Paradiso; art, craft, glass blowing classes.
- Ice cream parlour and chocolate room.
- Seven nights in a Crusoe Villa at Soneva Fushi, from £8110 per family of five.
Learn more about wildlife holidays at Soneva Fushi with Elegant Resorts.