Finding the right safari for your family
6/10 Teenage Zambia Explorer
A wild adventure in remote Zambia: 3 nights on a luxury safari and 3 nights by and on and in (!) the Victoria Falls.
The Lower Zambezi is one of the most beautiful stretches of wilderness you can find, and right on the river is your ‘camp’ for the next three days: Chiawa. Enjoy timber floors, inside and outside bathrooms (ball and claw baths, no less!), a swimming pool and a warm top class service from owner Grant’s family and camp team.
Next it’s over to the famous Victoria Falls to stay at the luxury Royal Livingstone Hotel, the best place in Zambia or Zimbabwe to watch the sunset over the mighty Zambezi. Here you can relax as the kids head off to bungee, microlight, white water raft and heaven knows what else!
- What: Six nights in Zambia (full board three nights, B&B three nights)
- Where: Lower Zambezi National Park and Victoria Falls (Livingstone), Zambia
- Price: £17,395* (£4,348 per person based on a teenage family of four)
- Recommended kids ages: 13 – 15
- Get in touch with Rose at Abambo Family Safaris for a full itinerary and availability.
*July/August rates; does not include scheduled / international flights but includes return charters Lusaka/Lower Zambezi. Price subject to change according to forex rates.