20th September 2018
Now in their fourth year, the prestigious Family Traveller Awards are back and we want your votes!
Each category you vote in is an entry to WIN a five-night family holiday at Hillside Beach Club in Turkey (that’s a total of 19 chances to win!)
The voting is open!
The Family Traveller Awards are dedicated to finding the very best of family holidays and days out – be that the best hotels, airlines, theme parks, festivals, tour operators or destination.
Earlier this year, we called for your support to nominate your favourite brands and received a huge response!
From those nominations, our team of experts at Family Traveller has painstakingly chosen their shortlisted finalists across all 19 categories. Now it’s over to you to vote for your favourites.
The public vote counts for one vote in each category and is added to the votes from our prestigious judges who include TV, radio and print journalist Mariella Frostrup, BBC presenter Simon Reeve, TV presenter and influencer Katy Hill, The Times travel editor Jane Knight, Elle magazine’s travel and lifestyle editor Sue Ward Davies and our very own Family Traveller editor, Jane Anderson.
And the good news is, every category that you vote in will count as an entry into our fabulous competition to win a five-night family holiday at Hillside Beach Club on Turkey’s gorgeous Lycian Coast, including couples spa treatment to rejuvenate tired parents!
Voting closes 2 November and our awards ceremony will be held on 27 November in the heart of London.
You can read about all the winners in the 2018 winter issue of Family Traveller Magazine, coming later this year.
By entering this competition, you're agreeing to our Terms of Entry
Prize Providers Terms & Conditions
Promoter: Ardent Media.
1. From time to time Family Traveller may run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on the Family Traveller website at www.familytraveller.com (site) all of which will be subject to these rules. They may be subject to additional terms that will be stated on the entry page at the time.
2. Applications to enter a prize draw or competition are only open to UK residents, aged 18 or over who are registered on the site. Prize draws and competitions are not open to employees of Family Traveller, any promoter and their immediate families, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
3. Whilst Internet access is required to enter, no purchase is necessary unless otherwise stated on the entry terms to a specific competition.
4. To enter a competition, entrants should submit their entry before the stated deadline.
5. Flights are not included in the prize.
6. Details and quantities of the prizes and any relevant dates will be stated on the entry page.
7. Family Traveller will not accept responsibility for entries lost through technical fault or any other reason or for incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
8. Unless otherwise stated on the competition page in question, prize winners will be selected from all valid entries via a random draw. Prize winners will be notified by e-mail within 14 days of the closing date of the specific competition. If the product is not claimed within seven days of the prize winner being notified, Family Traveller reserves the right to award the prize to a runner up.
9. Any dates that are specified cannot be altered and by entering any date-related competition Family Traveller or the third party promoter are not liable in any way to any winner who cannot attend, and no cash alternative or equivalent prize will be given.
10. Where Family Traveller runs a competition with a promoter who is responsible for the selection and/or the provision of prizes then Family Traveller shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of such prizes.
11. The winner of any competition which includes attending a specific venue is responsible for their own travel arrangements unless stated otherwise. If travel is included in the prize, all booking formalities must be completed directly with the promotor unless stated otherwise, and Family Traveller shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of any travel arrangements.
12. Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes unless otherwise stated.
13. The prize winners’ name may be used in any relevant coverage related to the prize and promoter.
14. No cash or other alternative is available, although if, due to unforeseen circumstances, a stated prize is no longer available, Family Traveller or the promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize, or provide a similar or equivalent prize.
15. By entering, entrants agree:
• To participate in reasonable publicity if they win including use of their name and image in online publicity, emails, or other print or social media. If you don’t agree with this please do not submit and entry; and
16. Family Traveller may cancel or amend any prize draw or competition, or these Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the prize draw or competition information or these rules.
17. Copyright in all competition entries remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Family Traveller to feature some or all of the entries on the site and/or in any promotional material connected to the competition.
18. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and by any other instructions set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
19. Family Traveller’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Prizes are provided without charge. And Family Traveller makes no warranties, representations or gives any undertakings, whether express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, as to merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose in relation to any prize. Family Traveller will not be liable for any loss or expense resulting from any delay in delivering prizes.
21. No automated entries will be accepted.