DISCOVER MADEIRA ISLAND
Quinta Splendida Wellness and Botanical Gardens is offering Family Traveller readers 30% off a stay at their fabulous resort on Madeira Island, Portugal. The beautiful complex, housed in a restored 19th century manor house, offers guests natural beauty, including a botanical garden with more than 1,000 different plants and majestic views of the Atlantic Sea.
Visitors will find plenty of opportunities to get active, thanks to the 5-hole putting green, outdoor heated swimming pool and fitness room. For those looking to unwind, there’s a luxury sauna, jacuzzi and spa. The full-service hotel is less than 600 km off the coast of Morocco, and enjoys warm Mediterranean temperatures year-round.
The Family Traveller package includes the following:
- 5 nights in a one-bedroom apartment, with buffet breakfast
- 1 day bike hire
- 1 full-day excursion to Porto Moniz
- 1 Splendid 5 o’clock Tea, with homemade pastry and herbal tea from the hotel garden
- 1 Splendid Picnic at hotel’s botanical garden
- Free use of Fitness Room, table tennis and outdoor swimming pool withuse of towels, deck chairs and umbrellas.
The deal is for a minimum of two adults, and a maximum of four people (two adults + two children, or three adults + one child).
Price: £345 per person, including service, after 30% discount has been applied.
Offer valid: Book and travel before 28 February 2015.
Book: Bookings according to hotel’s availability. Please email email@example.com, or call 00351 291 930 400 and quote “Family Traveller Package” when booking.