Norwegian Cruise Line launches all-inclusive holidays at sea
If you’ve ever been on an all-inclusive holiday, you’ll know the benefits of paying up front for food, drinks and entertainment, especially with kids in tow.
Well now it’s your chance to experience family all-inclusive holidays at sea as Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) introduces Premium All Inclusive cruise getaways. Quite simply, what were once extras including alcoholic and soft beverages and service charges, are now taken care of, along with all the other product features like gourmet dining, entertainment and daytime activities.
Nick Wilkinson, Senior Director and General Manager Northern Europe & MEA, Norwegian Cruise Line, says: “The launch of our product as Premium All Inclusive is a game-changer for the large ship ocean cruise market.”
Premium All Inclusive is available on all NCL’s worldwide cruises including its extensive European programme featuring five ships sailing here in summer 2017 and 2018, with departures from Southampton. Other destinations include Alaska, the Caribbean, South America and exciting new itineraries in the South Pacific and Australasia.
For all bookings made before 30 April, guests benefit from savings of up to £200 per stateroom. Guests sailing in Studios save £50, those sailing in inside and oceanview staterooms benefit from savings of £100 and guests in balcony staterooms, Mini Suites, Suites and in The Haven save £200 per stateroom.
NCL Premium All Inclusive includes:
- Varied selection of premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in all bars, lounges and dining venues at any time throughout the cruise. From spirits, tap and bottled beers, to wines, cocktails, soft drinks and juices
- Unlimited juices, water and soft drinks for children and teenagers
- Lavazza coffee specialities during meals
- One free bottle of water per person, per day in staterooms
- Services charges and gratuities
- Culinary excellence in the main dining venues on board – including buffets with live cooking, on-deck grills, informal eateries and up to three signature main dining rooms per ship
- Award-winning entertainment, including Broadway hits, production shows, music and comedy
- Outstanding leisure facilities for all ages
- Additional exclusive benefits and privileges for guests staying in Suites and in The Haven by Norwegian®