Glamping breaks for families on the UK’s loveliest beachesSponsored
2/16 Bude, Cornwall
Just 20 minutes from mysterious Tintagel Castle, a short drive from brilliant beaches and top crabbing sites, close to cute seaside towns and very handy for some of England’s finest fish & chips: Ready Camp’s Bude site works everything that’s magical about family holidays in Cornwall – and then some.
Why kids love Bude
- Crackington Haven Beach: sheltered by some of Cornwall’s tallest cliffs.
- Widemouth Beach: three miles of sand and excellent surf schools.
- Tintagel Castle for wild climbs and Arthurian legends.
- The world’s largest Museum of Witchcraft and Magic in Boscastle.
- Award-winning fish & chips and legendary crabbing in charming Padstow.
- Cycling the 18 mile (almost traffic-free) Camel Trail from Wenfordbridge to Padstow.
- Exploring quaint seaside towns like Bude, Port Isaac and Polzeath.
Safari Glamping Tent for up to six (max. four adults): Furnished two bedroom tent with kitchen, living room, covered outdoor dining veranda.
Bude Campsite: South west Cornwall coast, 20 minutes drive from Bude, 10 minutes drive from beaches.
Ready Camp site facilities: Showers, parent & baby room, washing machines, playpark, WIFI, disabled access.
Four mid-week nights: from £184 per family.
Three weekend nights: from £166 per family.