Up to 30% off luxury family resorts worldwideSponsored
When Preferred Hotels & Resorts offer savings of up to 30% on dozens of luxury family holidays everywhere from Southern California to gorgeous County Kildare, don’t hesitate.
With over 750 properties in 85 countries, Preferred Hotels & Resorts is the largest independent collection of luxury hotels in the entire world. Which makes them an excellent partner for families who like the idea of being cossetted and cared for in supreme comfort but want to nurture their own spirit of independence with exciting experiences, big adventures and beautiful, once-in-a-lifetime destinations.
If that sounds tempting so far, take a look at the 16 top resorts handpicked by Preferred Hotels & Resorts with families likes yours in mind and all with savings of up to 30% right now. Happy browsing.
1/16 Balboa Bay Resort, Newport Beach, Southern California
The only Forbes 4-Star, 4-Diamond waterfront resort on Newport Beach, Balboa Bay counts the likes of Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall as former guests. Kids might be more impressed by the laid-back and sunny SoCal atmosphere, huge swimming pool, water sports and the idea of Disneyland less than 30 minutes drive away.
Why families love Balbao Bay
- Choice of spacious room with balconies and brilliant views or one bedroom suites with separate sitting rooms.
- Oceanfront and close to beaches for water sports, kayaking, SUP, sailing and surfing.
- Waterline Restaurant, famous locally for its fresh seafood, inventive kid’s menus and Sunday Brunch or Blend Café for coffee and gelato with sea views.
- Concierge Services Team can organise anything from tickets for Disneyland and ferries bookings for Catalina Island to days out in LA or San Diego.
- Balbao Bay has five 18-hole championship golf courses within a 15 mile radius, and a luxury spa on-site.
Family rooms and suites from £216 per night
Find out more about Balboa Bay Resort with Preferred Hotels & Resorts