Top six family sailing holidays for 2018Sponsored
6/6 Family sailing holidays in southern Thailand – level three
If the idea of captaining your own yacht round the magical islands of southern Thailand is appealing, this Level Three bareboat family holiday is a wonderful combination of adventurous sailing, intriguing cultural experiences, wild nature, and spectacular beaches. And if you need to convince kids, start by mentioning jungle treks, swimming and snorkelling in the Andaman Sea, thrilling caving experiences and diving with manta ray.
- Bareboat sailing, spectacular coastlines, and gentle breezes.
- Warm, tropical weather.
- Trekking jungles, and swimming with whale sharks and manta ray.
- Visiting Khao Phing Kan AKA James Bond Island.
- Snorkelling, swimming and fishing on Ko Naka Noi
- Exploring the iconic Island of Phuket.
- Fantastic Thai food, on island after island.
Where: Phuket, Andaman Sea, southern Thailand.
Ports: Phuket; Ko Phi Phi Don; Ko Lanta; Ko Muk; Ko Racha Yai; Ko Naka Noi.
Holiday type: Level Three. Bareboat sailing, skippering experience essential. Dedicated skippers available.
Length: Seven day holiday, approximately six to seven hours sailing per day.