Culture-rich holidays designed to captivate kids
2/4 Cape Town, South Africa
South Africa’s ‘Mother City’ is oldest in the country and dense with so many mesmerising sights, it’s easy to lose count. Cape Town is spectacular from its North Atlantic beaches to the heights of legendary Table Mountain.
One & Only Cape Town is right at the heart of Victoria & Albert Waterfront, the city’s famous harbour district, and ‘the’ place to stay in Cape Town. A fabulous family resort in its own right, it’s also a perfect base for exploring the colourful and cobbled streets of the Bo Kaap district, or strolling through Company’s Garden, the art gallery-packed park and heritage site. Two Oceans Aquarium is right next door, and must-do Table Mountain Cableway is just a short drive away.
Travelling further afield, days out along Cape Town’s stunning coast are wonderfully easy from One & Only. The 2000 strong colony of African Penguins on Boulders Beach is less than 40 minutes east of the city. And you only have to go a little further for a compulsory family selfie at iconic Cape of Good Hope.
One & Only Cape Town
- Five star luxury resort in the heart of Victoria & Albert Waterfront.
- Two bedroom family suites, with separate dining room and lounge.
- Activity-packed KidsOnly and TeensOnly children’s clubs.
- Close to North Atlantic beaches, city centre, Table Mountain National Park and Marine Reserve.
- Three resort restaurants, including Africa’s only Nobu.
- Free-form infinity pool, and ESPA Spa.
- Victoria & Albert Waterfront is the most visited attraction in South Africa.
- One & Only is minutes from the city centre, and a short drive from Simon’s Town and Boulder Beach at the start of the legendary Garden Route.
- Seven nights in a Marina Harbour Room at One & Only Cape Town from £6330 per family of six.