Astounding family adventure holidays in South and Central AmericaSponsored
4/5 Galapagos Family Holiday
A family holiday on the Galapagos Islands is a wildlife adventure like no other. The world’s most bio-diverse environment is home to some of earth’s rarest creatures and Intrepid Travel makes sure kids meet as many as possible, on this eight day adventure.
- Spend some time exploring Quito, the intriguing capital of Ecuador.
- Meet the experts at Isla San Cristobel Interpretation Centre.
- Snorkel in the marine life rich waters of Las Loberias.
- Sail to Isla Lobos to see the world’s second largest sea lion colony.
- Visit Floreana and Isla Santa Cruz to learn about the Galapagos human species.
- Explore the Charles Darwin Research Centre.
- See the giant tortoises at Tortuga Bay.
- Witness Galapagos turtle conservation in action.
Eight days in Ecuador: Quito; Isla San Cristobel; Floreana; Isla Santa Cruz
Minimum age: five years
Maximum group size: 16
Available between: January 2018 and December 2018
Price for a family of four: from £7,193