Astounding family adventure holidays in South and Central AmericaSponsored
2/5 Costa Rica Family Adventure
Costa Rica is South America’s eco-icon, home to some of the world’s rarest wildlife, haven for all seven species of sea turtles, land of volcanos, cloud forests and beaches, both Caribbean and Pacific. Eight amazing days with Intrepid Travel is an adventure right to the heart of this tiny, enchanting country.
- Discover the riches of the past in San José’s Pre-Colombian Gold Museum.
- Get to grips with the lively Arenal and Poás Volcanos.
- Soar through the cloud forest at Monteverde.
- Head out on daring crocodile safaris.
- Jungle trek through Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Play on Pacific beaches and swim in the sea.
- Meet the locals at San José Mercado Central.
Eight days in Costa Rica: San José; Arenal; Monteverde; Manuel Antonio National Park
Minimum age: 10 years
Maximum group size: 16
Available between: March 2018 and December 2018
Price for a family of four: from £6,517