Astounding family adventure holidays in South and Central America
Small-group family holidays are friendly, fun and great value, and nobody does them better than the experts at Intrepid Travel.
If you’re ready to share some fantastic experiences, here are five of the greatest adventures in South and Central America which Intrepid have planned for 2018.
1/5 Teens on the Inca Trail Family Holiday
One of the New Seven Wonders of the World, Machu Picchu is on just about every family’s to-do list. Join Intrepid Travel on the Inca Trail, trek to the legendary ruins and discover all sorts of other marvels across 14 days in-depth Peruvian exploration.
- Tour round fascinating Lima in the company of locals.
- Explore the amazing Andean city of Cuzco, gateway to Machu Picchu.
- Go mountain biking and zip-lining in the Andes.
- Venture into the breathtakingly lovely Sacred Valley.
- Cycle round the Maras Salt Flats and stay with villagers in colourful Chinchero.
- Take the challenge of four day’s trekking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Walk the edge of the Amazon Rainforest, and camp under the stars.
14 days in Peru: Lima; Cuzco; Sacred Valley; Chinchero; Ollantaytambo; Inca Trail; Machu Picchu
Minimum age: 10 years
Maximum group size: 16
Available between: March 2018 and December 2018
Price for a family of four: from £7,999