If you think it’s too soon to be planning 2023 family holidays, Scott Dunn have news for you. Turns out now is the perfect time to bag exclusive early booking deals. You also get the pick of places at Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Clubs. And if that doesn’t tempt you, read on to find out why thinking ahead saves on flights and hotels as well.
Focused on winter travel at the moment? Then Scott Dunn have good news on that front too. This winter (and well into next spring) family ski holidays in Val d’Isere and Courchevel now come with free childcare. Plus, if you’re quick off the mark, you can still snap up great winter sun offers everywhere from Saint Lucia to Vietnam.
Book early for summer 2023 and save up to 30% on family holidays
Planning ahead works brilliantly for family holidays, so no surprise to find that Scott Dunn are rewarding parents for doing just that. Early booking offers are very tempting at the moment, but that’s not the only advantage.
Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Clubs care for children from four months. Understandably that makes them very popular and spots get snapped up fast. But book 2023 travel soon and your kids are guaranteed places and you can choose dates to suit, even during the school holidays.
If you’re travelling with pre-schoolers, now’s also the perfect time to book a calm, crowd-free getaway for May, June or September 2023. Scott Dunn especially recommend these months for holidays with younger kids. So consider putting that advice to the test with next year’s great early booking offers.
Reasonable flight prices are another benefit of booking your 2023 family holidays in advance. And of course, the early family gets the best deals on room rates too. Leave things until later and your options become limited – usually only the most expensive accommodation is available last minute.
Niyama Private Islands, Maldives: save up to 30% plus free half board
Beautiful Niyama Private islands in Dhaalu Atoll is a paradise for families. Spend time together snorkelling, dolphin spotting or surfing, then take a parent-break and let the Explorers Kids Club take over for a little.
Daios Cove, Crete: save up to 25% on 2023 family holidays
Tucked along a cliff overlooking its own private beach, five-star Daios Cove invites families to be as active or idle as they like. This great location on the preferred north east coast of Crete also makes for easy days out. Kids will love the adventure of nearby Spinalonga Island and exploring historic Heraklion is another must do.
Pine Cliffs, Algarve: save up to 20% on next year’s holidays
Pine Cliffs is one of central Algarve’s most popular family resorts. Dramatically poised above Praia de Falésia – there’s actually a lift down to the beach – it’s also home to an exceptionally sporty Explorers Kids Club with everything from golf and football to surfing sessions on offer.
Shanti Maurice, Mauritius: book early for free child places
Shanti Maurice sits on the south coast of Mauritius, home to Morne Brabant and Black River Gorges National Park. This is the less travelled side of the island, so you can expect perfect peace while your kids are off having fun with new friends at the Kids Club here.
Eagles Resort, Halkidiki Peninsula: save up to 20% on family holidays in 2023
Eagles Resort on the remarkable Halkidiki Peninsula in northern Greece is where Scott Dunn capitalises on the area’s fabulously clear, warm waters, so kids can learn everything from diving to kayaking here in 2023.
Free Scott Dunn childcare gives everyone a ski holiday this year
This winter Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Clubs are free on family ski breaks in both Val d’Isère and Courchevel. These incredible clubs began in the French Alps and you can put them to the test between 11 December 2022 and 16 April 2023. Or rather your kids can: you’ll probably be off putting some of Europe’s best ski areas to the test.
Free childcare is a great offer for kids of all ages. Although it’s particularly good for the littlest in your family as Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Clubs are among the very few to care for children as young as four months. And if you’re thinking baby’s first ski break and you want to ski too, this is a dream deal. It’s also available all season, so families with pre-schoolers can book in quieter periods, with no school holiday crowds.
However, free morning childcare is a great fit for family holidays with older kids too, because it gives you the afternoon to ski together. And as Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Clubs are right in the heart of Val d’Isère and at La Portetta in Courchevel, you’re also close to all the fun family activities which make these resorts the finest in France.
We don’t want to rush you, but it’s probably a good idea to book this one soon.
Exceptional family hotels to match your free childcare
- Les Barmes de l’Ours in Val d’Isère combines the charm of a traditional chalet hotel with the last word in five-star luxury. Ski-in-ski-out, with a great family atmosphere, the hotel also features a Michelin-starred restaurant as well as a very indulgent spa.
- Le Yule Hotel & Spa is where Scandi cool meets effortless French elegance in Val d’Isère. As luxurious as you’d expect from a five-star hotel in one of Europe’s top ski resorts, it’s also ski-in-ski-out and conveniently close to the Kids Club.
- La Mourra in Val d’Isère offers you the choice of a hotel or stunning family chalets with all the advantages of a five-star hotel. This is a great option for larger groups and again, Explorers Kids Club is nearby.
- Contemporary Alpine chic with a warm, relaxed atmosphere and just the right amount of lux describes La Portetta perfectly. To add to the appeal, it’s also the home of Scott Dunn Explorers Kids Club in Courchevel 1650.
Seriously cool offers on Scott Dunn winter sun and snow holidays
Are you dreaming of sun-filled skies, big beaches and warm seas this winter? Or does crisp snow, clear starry nights and groomed pistes sound more appealing? Happily, Scott Dunn have offers to fulfil all dreams right now.
Save up to 35% from the Caribbean to Switzerland
- Save up to 35% at The Landings in Saint Lucia this winter. It’s right on the beach and the complimentary kids’ club is heaven for under 12s. Book by 29 December 2022.
- Discover St. Peters Bay on the west coast of Barbados and receive $100 resort credit. Book by 14 April 2023.
- Save 30% on stays of 3 or more nights at beachy Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai Hoi An in central Vietnam. Book by 31 March 2023.
- Stay at Mont Cervin Palace in Zermatt for 7 nights and you only pay for 6 this ski season. Book by 21 December 2022.