This summer ROBINSON Resorts are sportier, sunnier and beachier than ever. We’ve picked three of our favourites which are great for kids, ideal for baby’s first sun break and almost too perfect for active teens.
You’ll find 26 ROBINSON resort clubs worldwide, they’re not tricky to spot: just look for some of the loveliest destinations, that’s where they’ll be. And incredibly, most of them are ideal for families and, in some cases, practically designed with kids in minds.
Of course, ROBINSON are well known for understanding what makes unforgettable family holidays. They make no secret of their mission to fill every single day with small moments of pure happiness, and that alone makes their resorts joyous places for families to spend precious time together.
ROBY CLUB is just one reason your kids want to come play this summer
Although when it comes to spending time with your children, you might find they have other ideas once they discover ROBY CLUB. Don’t feel too abandoned, it’s really hard to compete with a kids club which specialises in non-stop fun, new holiday friends and a seemingly endless list of activities ranging from outdoor adventures to arts and crafts.
ROBY CLUB is free and welcomes kids from three to 17 years. Far from one-size-fits-all, it’s divided into different age groups, with activities, entertainment and learning experiences all carefully tailored, so there’s no chance of boredom or children feeling out of their depth.
In fact, building kids’ confidence on holiday is another area where ROBINSON excel. So much so they even offer taster sessions in a range of sports like swimming or tennis, allowing kids to try something new and see if it’s their thing, or not.
Extra cossetting for babies, toddlers and parents
If you’re on holiday with under-threes, reserve a free Babyset and you don’t have to think about essentials like baby food, fresh puree, bottle warmers or baby monitors. Many ROBINSON Resorts also provide buggies free of charge, as well as high chairs and access to washing machines. So you can look forward to packing lighter than usual.
Babysitting services are also available, for times when you feel like a break from parenting duty. And just in case you’re concerned about all the free time you’ll have thanks to ROBY CLUB, ROBINSON have that covered too. You can laze around the beach or by the pool, chill in the resort spa or get as active as you like in the fully-equipped gym. Each resort also offers a choice of up to 64 sporting activities, free of charge, on land or sea.
As we said, we’ve picked three of our favourite family resorts for this summer – or autumn. And here they are.
ROBINSON CYPRUS – 4-Star beach resort on the sunny Mediterranean
Apart from being one of the sunniest countries in Europe, Cyprus is famous for its lovely beaches, ancient history, wonderful food and a landscape that gives you everything from olive groves and dense forests to soaring mountains.
ROBINSON CYPRUS reflects this remarkable country perfectly with a beautiful beachfront setting and enough going on to fill several family holidays. No surprise to discover that the resort’s long, sandy beach features just about every water sport imaginable, from sailing and kitesurfing to paddleboarding. Plus, the dedicated water sports station is open every day, tuition is available and all instructors are VDWS (German Association of Watersport Schools) certified.
Although, if you just want to do nothing much at all, you’ll find sunbeds, parasols and beach towels waiting to help you do just that.
Full board made by ROBINSON lets you take advantage of both the resort’s excellent restaurants. And you don’t have to worry about fussy young eaters here, as WellFood Kidchen menus deliver delicious, healthy and seriously cool food to tempt them to eat up at every meal.
Why families love ROBINSON CYPRUS
- Spacious, 2-bedroom Family Rooms with sea views sleep up to six.
- A choice of 2-bedroom suites with separate living room, sleep up to five.
- Double rooms, sleeping up to three, feature private balconies or terraces.
- Two family-friendly restaurants, one on the beach.
- Four bars, including a pool bar and a beach club bar.
- Fortnightly tasteJAM is all about amazing street food stalls, cool cocktails, DJs and live music.
- Four swimming pools, nine tennis courts and everything from beach volleyball to basketball on-site.
- Discover the local area on one of the resort’s hiking or mountain biking tours. Alternatively, you can hire bikes and explore at your own pace.
- Enjoy Gastroentertainment evenings, Gala events and LUHANA as part of your holiday.
- ROBY CLUB for 3-17 year olds is open from 10am to 9pm, 6-days a week.
- ROBY SHARKY SWIMMING SCHOOL is open all season for kids from age three.
ROBINSON DJERBA BAHIYA – 4-Star resort on beachy Djerba Island, Tunisia
Between the gorgeous golden beaches of Djerba Island and the fairy-tale village looks of the resort itself, all-inclusive ROBINSON DJERBA BAHIYA will enchant your kids on sight.
However, there’s much more than beaches and thrilling design to tempt you to spend summer in Tunisia.
The weather is fabulous, of course, and ROBINSON make sure you have every opportunity to enjoy it to the full. Particularly as water sports rule the beach, so this could be the summer for learning how to sail or picking up some paddleboarding skills.
With seven tennis courts, as well as SPORTSTAINMENT for over-16s and ROBS sports for 13 to 15 year olds, there’s plenty to keep families active on dry land too. Plus, you can play golf with astonishing views at the nearby seafront course. Or if chilling is more your thing, the WellFit Spa encourages you to relax with dreamy Tunisian hammam, Finnish saunas and a Sanarium with sea views.
Younger children will be pleased to know they have their own pool here, so they can splash around all they like. Although, as ROBY CLUB is open 7-days at ROBINSON DJERBA BAHIYA, they might have their holiday diaries completely filled with other fun activities.
Why families love ROBINSON DJERBA BAHIYA
- Large, 2-bedroom family rooms with private terraces or balconies, sleep up to five.
- Double rooms with sea views are perfect for smaller families, and the resort also features a range of rooms for solo-parent holidays.
- This all-inclusive resort offers two restaurants, three bars and a charming Moorish Café.
- Laze around or splash about in three pools, including an indoor spa pool and a children’s pool.
- Evening entertainment, culinary events and LUHANA are included in your stay.
- The resort’s gorgeous, sandy and sunny beach provides sunbeds, parasols and beach towels for guests.
- ROBY CLUB welcomes kids from 2 to 17 years and is open 7-days from 9am to 9pm.
- Fortnightly tasteJam events deliver street food and live music.
- SPORTSTAINMENT lets over-16s get into everything from beach volleyball to water polo.
- Younger teens, aged from 13 to 15, have their own SPORTSTAINMENT programme: ROBS Sports.
4-Star ROBINSON CALA SERENA – the year round magic of Mallorca
The sunny and sheltered south east of Mallorca is where the island keeps its loveliest beaches. Naturally that’s where you’ll find ROBINSON CALA SERENA, a delightful finca style resort, echoing authentic Balearic architecture, and tucked into a typically sweet bay with spectacular Mediterranean views.
If kids are keen to dive, Mallorca’s clear waters are the perfect place to start and the resort offers lessons from age eight upwards. Paddleboarding is another fun way to take to the water here, and kayaking is available too. Although you might just be tempted to enjoy the beach and long, long hours of sunshine.
Should you want to spread your horizons, Palma – considered to be one of Europe’s most beautiful island capitals – is less than an hour’s drive away. And historic towns like Valldemossa and Deia in the spectacular Serra de Tramuntana are easy days out from the resort too.
Why families love ROBINSON CALA SERENA
- Family Rooms, featuring 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sleep up to five.
- Two-floor Presidential Suites with panoramic views are also ideal for families.
- The resort has direct beach access, plus four swimming pools.
- Three restaurants and five bars are included in Full board made by ROBINSON.
- CALA SERENA is home to ROBINSON’s largest tennis centre, featuring 12 courts, six of which are floodlit. Padel Tennis is another fun racquet sport to try here.
- A range of workshops are available for all ages at the Creative Studio.
- In addition to a luxurious spa, the resort’s WellFit programme includes a choice of fitness classes.
- Cyclists keen to test Mallorca’s challenging routes can hire road, touring and mountain bikes at CALA SERENA.
- Gastroentertainment evenings, Gala events and LUHANA are included in your holiday.
- ROBY CLUB for 3-17 year olds has a full activity programme during summer.
- The resort can also arrange a variety of family activities, including horse riding in the Cala Mondrago conservation area.