7 fantastic Abu Dhabi resorts to fit any family holiday
You can fly from the UK to Abu Dhabi in less than seven hours, year round, and you don’t have to worry about jet lag because there isn’t any.
And that’s just one of the surprises this laid back, cultured and brilliantly beachy emirate has in store for families. Think islands galore, world class art collections, world first theme parks, astonishing new architecture and most of the UAEs World Heritage sites for starters.
Great fun any time, Abu Dhabi’s a particularly inspired choice for some easy-to-reach winter sun. And – again with the surprises – it has fabulous family resorts and hotels to fit just about every budget, style of holiday, ages and stages of kids or even special interests: golf resorts within minutes of theme parks, for example.
Ready to be surprised and delighted a bit more? Here are seven very different, very family-friendly, resorts handpicked by the experts at Visit Abu Dhabi. Take a look, and see if they’ve found your perfect fit.
1/7 Rixos Saadiyat Island Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi’s first all-inclusive luxury resort, Rixos sits beachfront on Saadiyat Island and includes everything in a family holiday from all the fun of Rixy Kids Club to all-day dining, heaps of entertainment, water sports and beach sports, and a huge choice of family rooms, suites and three or four bedroom villas with private pools.
Why families love Rixos Saadiyat Island Abu Dhabi
- Five-star all-inclusive beachfront resort on Saadiyat Island.
- Choice of family rooms, one and two bedroom suites or villas with private pools.
- Aqua Park & Wave Pool, private beach.
- Fully supervised Rixy Kids Club for four to 17 year olds.
- 10 restaurants and bars including Turquoise all-day dining.
- Anjana Spa with Turkish Hammam.
- Two tennis courts, daily sport and activity programme.
- Five minutes from Louvre Abu Dhabi.
- 15 minutes’ drive from Downtown Abu Dhabi.