Kenwood Travel has savings of up to 63% on family summer holidays right now, and with flights included it’s easier than ever to get away. Is your dream holiday here?
Make family memories with Kenwood Travel
Kenwood Travel is all about giving you great value luxury holidays and helping you make wonderful family memories. Book a holiday right now and you can have all that, plus all getaways include include convenient flights and you can fly from a choice of UK airports.
As always it’s easy to book online. Although if you prefer to speak to a real person, just give Kenwood Travel a call and one of the expert team will talk through your holiday plans with you.
Kenwood Travel has a genuine commitment to making unforgettable holidays as easy as possible for families. So you can even choose a payment option to suit you, and ABTA and ATOL protection, along with a 4.9 Trustpilot rating, gives you even more peace of mind.
Save up to 40% at Atlantis The Palm, Dubai with Kenwood Travel
Atlantis The Palm, Dubai is one of the world’s most iconic resorts. Not only is it stunning to look at, but the legend that rules The Palm is also incredibly family-friendly. In fact, you could spend your entire stay here without leaving the resort once and still have one of your best holidays ever.
Why Kenwood Travel loves Atlantis, The Palm
- More than a mere resort, Atlantis, The Palm is an ocean-themed-entertainment-resort. It covers every angle when it comes to thrilling kids and even makes learning a fun experience.
- No fewer than three spectacular pools are at home here, including a Zero Entry Pool and an infinity pool at WHITE, as well as the aptly named ruler of them all, the Royal Pool.
- All guests have free, daily access to on-site Atlantis Aquaventure, the largest waterpark in the world.
- Free access to The Lost Chambers Aquarium is also included in your stay. Almost as famous as its home resort, this enormous aquarium now houses 65,000 marine creatures.
- Atlantis, The Palm, features several extraordinary adventures you won’t find anywhere else, such as the world’s deepest Aquatrek experience and night diving in The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- Family entertainment is endless from bowling and gaming at Wavehouse to live music in every restaurant, every night of the week. And that’s before we mention how many international events and concerts are hosted year-round at the ultimate beach club, WHITE Beach.
- Atlantis, The Palm, has also become one of the UAE’s major culinary destinations. Hardly surprising, with 32 restaurants, lounges and bars to choose from, including five by celebrity chefs.
Save up to 40% on Dubai family holidays
5 nights Dine-Around half board, with flights, from £1,599 per adult, £425 per child
Kids under 14 years stay and eat free
Free daily access to Aquaventure Waterpark
See Atlantis The Palm, Dubai Kenwood Travel offer
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Florida
When you have Disney and the Caribbean, what more could you possibly want? Well how about the fun of individually decorated Pirate Rooms with ship-themed beds? Could we tempt you with the idea of living in Trinidad North or Martinique, just two of the resort’s six guest room villages? Or maybe over 200 landscaped acres right on the sandy shores of evocatively named, Barefoot Bay, will swing it for you.
What makes this Kenwood Travel holiday ideal for families
- Individually designed guest rooms in six charming villages give the resort a Caribbean authenticity which really appeals to kids.
- Resort activities include sailing and canoeing on 45-acre Barefoot Bay.
- Alternatively take a bike ride around the 200-acre estate, or just chill poolside: each guest village has its own pool.
- Splash zones and water play areas are great for younger kids and older ones can chill with video games in the resort’s arcade.
- Your stay at this incredible resort includes access to Disney’s SkyLiner transportation to and from theme parks.
- As well as easy transport, families can also look forward to exclusive guest park hours during their stay.
- The resort might feel very Caribbean but it’s actually conveniently close to both EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney Orlando family holiday offer
7 nights Room Only with flights from £1,079 per adult and £849 per child
Add Disney Magic Tickets with free Memory Maker for £489pp
See Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort offers at Kenwood Travel offer
Save up to 50% at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, Mexico
Tulum is such an Instagram darling you could almost forget that its closest neighbours are even more impressive. No risk of that at Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa as the ancient Mayan Pyramids of Tulum are practically on the doorstep. That blend of old and new is echoed at Dreams where guests can enjoy traditional healing sessions at the spa but also dine at a choice of seven international restaurants. Although we think kids might be a bit more taken by the resort’s enormous seaside swimming pool.
Why Kenwood Travel love this dreamy resort
- Perfectly located Dreams is minutes from the bohemian town of Tulum and just as close to the stunning Mayan Pyramids of Tulum.
- Spacious connected rooms here make this a perfect resort for larger families or families with older kids.
- Conscious of its privileged place on the Yucatan Peninsula the resort is decidedly eco-friendly and promotes education, culture and conservation in the local community.
- Beachfront on powder soft sand washed by the blue Caribbean, Dreams also features gorgeous Spa Gardens and a vast seaside pool.
- Still by the sea, Dreams’ Spa offers beachside massages as well as a range of unique local spa treatments and special treatments for children and teenagers.
- The Unlimited-Luxury® premium all-inclusive plan in this Kenwood Travel holiday includes access to the resort’s Mayan-themed kids club. So, if you don’t see much of your children on holiday, blame it on the fun of the club’s waterpark, climbing wall and much more.
Save up to 50% on Mexico family holidays
7 nights all-inclusive, with flights, from £1,255 per adult, £499 per child
Up to 50% savings on Club Room Categories
See Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa Kenwood Travel offer
Save up to 20% at Siyam World Maldives
If the transparent seas and silvery sand beaches aren’t enough to tempt you to Siyam World Maldives, what about the largest floating waterpark in the Indian Ocean? Or maybe you could be persuaded by family rooms with private pools. Or perhaps kids would like to glide into the sea from an All Water Villa with its own slide? Whatever dreams you have right now, we can guarantee Siyam World Maldives fulfils them.
More reasons for holidays at Siyam World Maldives
- The largest floating waterpark in the Indian Ocean is just one way the resort puts paid to the idea that the Maldives is only for honeymooners.
- All rooms at Siyam World Maldives come with their own private pool.
- As well as having private pools, All Water Villas let you drop into the sea on your own personal waterslide.
- For your entertainment there are beach parties, live music, dance classes and evening shows.
- Kids will love fun extras like horse riding on the beach and the freedom of a full-size football pitch.
- Extensive spa and wellness facilities are perfect for parental pampering or just a little quiet meditation.
Save up to 20% on Maldives family holidays
7 nights Wow Inclusive Plan with flights from £2,679 per adult and £945 per child
Includes seaplane transfers
Up to 2 children below 12 stay & eat free when sharing with parents
See Kenwood Travel offer at Siyam World Maldives
Save up to 15% at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, Morocco
When Kenwood Travel describe Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort as a ‘Morocco moment’, they’re not exaggerating. Everything about this spectacular five-star resort exudes a sense of place, from its location in El Jadida to its impressive architecture. Although this is also the place where kids can learn golf, football or horse riding at the resort Academies. It’s where energetic teens can blow off steam at Rush Club and under-12s can play up a storm at fully supervised Kidz Club. And if you think that might leave you with too much time on your hands, wait until you discover what parents can get up to here.
Why this is a dream resort for sporty families
- Although it’s set in fascinating El Jadida, one of Morocco’s oldest historic districts, this luxurious five-star resort is contemporary to its core when it comes to sporting facilities.
- Kids can sign up for coaching at Mazagan Golf Academy, Football Academy or Horse Riding Academy.
- Under-12s will love fully-supervised Kidz Club where fun can be anything from paintballing and mini go-karting to pony riding and creative play.
- Rush Club for teenagers is just what the name suggests and ‘rushes’ include everything from Atlantic coast buggy rides and beach parties to surfing and dance classes.
- Families have over a dozen restaurants to choose from, although the al-fresco ice cream and juice café might be enough for kids.
- A children’s pool with its own waterfall is tremendous, but this one also has direct access to a seven kilometre long Atlantic beach.
- Child-friendly eating experiences are something else to love about this resort and they range from pizza making sessions to traditional Moroccan meals eaten under the stars in a Berber tent.
Save up to 15% on Morocco family holidays
5 nights bed & breakfast, with flights, from £979 per adult and £769 per child
Includes complimentary transfers
See Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort Kenwood Travel offer
Save up to 30% at Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi
Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island could very well be the most family-friendly resort in Abu Dhabi. For a start it sits beachfront on the sparkling Arabian Gulf so if toes in the sand are on your wish list, consider that box ticked. The resort is also the only one in Abu Dhabi to feature a built-in wave pool for family fun. And entertainment isn’t limited to evenings, music and live performance brightens up every minute of each endlessly sunny day here.
Why families love Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island
- The resort offers a wide variety of Kids Club activities to keep children of all ages busy, learning and having fun.
- As well as featuring a thrilling wave pool on-site, the resort also has its own waterpark with a range of rides and slides plus play areas for younger kids.
- Choose one of the lovely two bedroom family rooms and you enjoy both garden and pool access.
- The resort’s Premium All-Inclusive package offers tailored children’s menus in the all-day dining restaurant and three á la carte signature restaurants.
- On-the-go kids will love the vitamin bar for healthy snacks and fresh smoothies.
- All-round entertainment throughout the day means something interesting is always happening, from live music to exciting performances.
Summer offers on Abu Dhabi family holidays
5 nights all-inclusive, with flights, from £1,345 per adult, £419 per child
One child under 12 stays free on all-inclusive
See Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island to Kenwood Travel offer
Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando, Florida
Although effortless cool is the calling card at every Hard Rock Hotel®, the addition of Universal Orlando, Florida takes this one to another level of cool entirely. Not only do you have all that shiny rock ‘n’ roll glamour and gorgeous Floridian sun, world famous theme parks like the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay are within easy reach. And everything from Skip The Line to Early Park Admission is included for families.
Why choose this Kenwood Travel family holiday
- This stunning California mission-style hotel is all about entertainment, so much so it even has a fabulous, palm tree lined pool with underwater music.
- Above water experiences include live concerts with famous names, an astonishing collection of rock memorabilia to browse and the type of nothing is too much trouble service you dream about.
- Classic American is the culinary style here, so expect to be wowed by succulent steaks and charmed by vintage delights like mac ‘n’ cheese.
- Your Kenwood Travel holiday includes Free Universal Express unlimited ride access. So you not only have the promise of as many thrills as you can take, you skip the boring stuff like waiting in queues
- Universal CityWalk , Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure are all within walking distance of the hotel. Plus, there’s also a free shuttle to Universal’s Volcano Bay.
- Speaking of Universal’s Volcano Bay, hotel guests enjoy Early Park Admission here and at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. So you have an hour more than anyone else to have as much fun as you can manage.
- You also have the option to add a Universal 3-Park ticket to your Kenwood Travel holiday from £316 extra.
Summer offers on Orlando family holidays
7 nights room only, with flights, from £1,115 per adult and £889 per child
Includes unlimited Universal Express, skip the queue (park admission required)
See Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando Kenwood Travel offers
Save up to 55% at Sea Breeze Beach House, Barbados
Families love this intimate, luxury, boutique All-Inclusive resort located on the South Coast of Barbados. This contemporary property with chic beach house styling offers stunning views, a wide range of facilities and 122 rooms, including Suites up to 4-bedrooms- ideal for families of all sizes. Bath water temperatures make the sea here a perfect playground for a wide range of water sports. The complimentary year-round Lil Dippers Kids Club and Shore Break Teen Lounge give young guests room to play or chill. Parents can relax at one of the three swimming pools, two hot tubs or sink into a luxurious sun lounger on one of the expansive sun decks. Being a small resort, children feel confident to go between the family pool, 1,000ft of spectacular beachfront, snack bar and kids club.
What you’ll love about Sea Breeze Beach House
- The resort’s large suites feature up to four bedrooms which makes them perfect for families.
- Luxury 2-bedroom Family Suites are particularly good for families of five.
- Sea Breeze sits beachfront on 1000 feet of flawless, white Barbados sands.
- A variety of non-motorised water sports make sure the seaside is fun and stays beautiful.
- A dedicated family area with its own pool is a welcome addition, especially for younger kids.
- The year-round Lil Dippers Kids Club and Shore Break Lounge teens clubs are complimentary during your stay.
- A snack bar serving slushies and pizzas has a cool, beachy vibe that fits perfectly with this charming, laid-back resort.
- Top tip, listen for the blowing of a conch shell from the resort’s Freezy Breezy ice-cream bike!
Save up to 55% on Barbados family holidays
7 nights all-inclusive, with flights, from £1,825 per adult, £509 per child
First child stays free (3-11) when sharing with one paying adult
See Sea Breeze Beach House Kenwood Travel offer
Save up to 20% at Sun Siyam Olhuveli, Maldives
Relaxed and soothing Sun Siyam Olhuveli is everything you dream a Maldives’ resort will be, only it’s wonderful for families too. So wonderful in fact that it treasures your children for as long as possible and is one of the very few Indian Ocean resorts that considers kids to be kids up until the age of 15. So, when they say ‘kids stay free’ here, the generous offer includes your teenagers too.
Why Kenwood Travel recommend Sun Siyam Olhuveli
- Most Maldives’ resorts restrict their ‘kids stay free’ offer to under-12s. Sun Siyam Olhuveli invites two children up to the age of 15 to stay for free.
- The resort also offers two children up to the age of 15, free transfers.
- All family accommodation here features beach or lagoon views.
- Children will love the choice of eating indoors or al-fresco, and 11 bars and restaurants include several kid-friendly buffet options.
- Sun Siyam Olhuveli has no fewer than three infinity pools as well as a separate children’s pool.
- The fully supervised resort kids club means parents can indulge in some pampering at the beautiful resort spa.
Save up to 20% on Maldives family holidays
7 nights all-inclusive with flights from £2,255 per adult and £619 per child
Includes speedboat transfers, and one ‘Lucky Dolphin Cruise’ per stay
See Sun Siyam Olhuveli Maldives Kenwood Travel offer
Save up to 63% at The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, Dubai
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina overlooks the Arabian Gulf on the beautiful coast of Dubai. A five-star resort in every sense, it exudes luxury combined with easy elegance and if you feel rejuvenated after a stay here, that’s all part of the plan. A private waterpark will delight kids and working up an appetite is the perfect excuse to try any one of the resort’s 22 restaurants, with 14 of them on Dine-Around, as well as cafés and even food trucks.
Why this is a perfect Dubai family resort
- Start with Jungle Bay Waterpark. Not only is this on-site park complimentary every day to all guests, but it also features 13 slides, a wave pool, plus a chill-out area for parents.
- Two shaded children’s pools are great for cooling off in sunny Dubai. One even has a shallow gradient entry as well as a slide for extra splashy fun.
- 4 to 12 year olds also have the excitement of Le Meridien Kids Club at the resort’s sister hotel, Le Meridien Mina Seyahi, right next door.
- A choice of 22 restaurants, with 14 of them on Dine-Around, cover all possible tastes from traditional Italian cooking to fresh seafood and delicate Thai flavours.
- Spacious family accommodation includes Deluxe and Executive rooms sleeping up to two adults, two children and an infant.
Summer offers on Dubai family holidays
5 nights Dine-Around half board with flights from £1,055 per adult, £515 per child
Exclusive savings of up to 63%
Kids stay free on all-inclusive
Free daily access to Jungle Bay Waterpark
See The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort Kenwood Travel offer
5 free nights at The Sands Khao Lak by Katathani, Thailand
This lovely resort is literally surrounded by nature. It sits beachfront, but also has golden Nang Thong Beach to the rear. And then there are the landscaped gardens, designed around a brilliant blue lagoon which is just one of nine pools you’ll find here, including six with private access from guest rooms.
Why this resort is a Kenwood Travel favourite
- The Sands makes incredible use of space to feature nine pools, two jacuzzi, as well as a toddler pool and kids pool.
- Both children and adults have their own waterslides, plus there’s also a lazy river. Who doesn’t love those?
- In addition to being beachfront the resort also has Khao Lak shopping and dining district out front too.
- Families have the choice of three different accommodation wings: the Lagoon Wing; Seaside Wing or Aqua Wing.
- Plenty of outdoor space means families can easily balance time together with time to themselves.
- Soothing colours and natural materials complement the resort’s contemporary architecture and reflect its tropical surroundings.
- There’s something for everyone here, so it’s perfect for kids of all ages. Plus, a complete activity centre is the ideal place for you to have fun as a family.
- A choice of seven restaurants and bars satisfy every taste and The Floating Market overlooking the lagoon is a particular favourite with children.
5 free nights in Thailand
10 nights Bed & Breakfast with flights from £1,239 per adult and £959 per child*
Up to 2 children under 16 years old stay free in a Family Room
See The Sands Khao Lak Kenwood Travel offer
* 5 free nights included: breakfast supplement is charged per person on free nights: the price quoted is inclusive for 2 adults and children under 12 years
Save up to 12% at Atmosphere Kanifushi, Maldives
If you didn’t think the Maldives could be any more enchanting, Atmosphere Kanufushi may prove you wrong. With charm in excess, this lovely resort features suites and stand-alone villas stretching along the length of a stunning two kilometre lagoon. So, everyone who stays here remembers waking to the sound of the sea and being lulled to sleep by the gentle whisper of waves. Of course, there are plenty of other memories to make too, which is why Kenwood Travel particularly recommend Atmosphere Kanufushi for multi-gen family holidays.
How Atmosphere Kanifushi welcomes families
- Spacious two bedroom villas and residences give larger or multi-gen families all the room they need for together time and quiet time.
- Both the resort kids club and club house for teens are fun-filled magnets for younger guests.
- Cycling is one of the most exciting ways to get around the resort and bikes are available for kids and parents.
- A wide choice of restaurants is another feature that keeps everyone happy on a multi-gen holiday and all Atmosphere Kanifushi restaurants feature children’s menus.
- It’s the Maldives, so naturally the beach is spectacular: wide, white and flawless with access to the lagoon.
- The resort Coral Garden is a wonder for kids to explore underwater or even just to look at from the jetty.
Save up to 12% on Maldives family holidays
7 nights all-inclusive with flights from £2,819 per adult and £1,399 per child
Includes complimentary seaplane transfers