The Mauritius island escape made for familiesSponsored
4/4 More reasons make LUX* Belle Mare your island escape
Apart from the idyllic location, heart-on-the-sleeve approach to caring for kids, endless activities and beautifully designed suites and villas, there are countless other seductive reasons to make LUX* Belle Mare your family’s island escape:
- Seven bars and restaurants, including MIXE for anytime eating poolside, contemporary Chinese cooking from Duck Laundry, and Beach Rouge by the Indian Ocean.
- Amari by Vineet: The resort’s Indian restaurant- a clean-lined but opulent space for the Micheline –star Chef Vineet Bhatia‘s scintillating fare. His masterful techniques makes the textures and flavours of India shine, in sumptuous, subtly dishes with contemporary flair.
- Range of all-inclusive holidays with everything from water sports and activities to fantastic food.
- Special family programmes and events designed to fit with school holidays and half-term breaks.
- LUX* believe in healthy eating so even their homemade ice-cream is fat-free, plus they offer an excellent choice of vegetarian or vegan menus.
- As well as offering a wide range of water and land sports, LUX* makes it easy for families to go Indian Ocean voyaging on catamaran cruises, try horse riding on the beach or organise adventures all over Mauritius.
Find out more about Family Holidays at LUX* Belle Mare
Rate is as from EUR 1108 per night on Half Board and EUR 1406 per night on All inclusive for a Family Junior Suite.
Based on 2 adults and 2 Teenagers .
Belle Mare, Mauritius’ east coast
One hour’s drive north of Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport
How to get there
Direct UK flights to Mauritius take from 12 hours, year round
Start planning your family’s island escape with a closer look at LUX* Belle Mare Resort in Mauritius.