All-inclusive family holidays in Mauritius, with free water sportsSponsored
2/4 Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa
All-inclusive family holidays including all meals, and drinks.
Mauritius is simply lovely, but if you had to pick the best of all locations for family holidays, it would definitely be on the sunny west coast: preferably between lively Grand Baie and the capital, Port Louis.
So no surprise to find Beachcomber got there first with Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa, which not only sits in the beautiful west, it’s also surrounded by another of the island’s carefully protected marine reserves.
Naturally the beach is gorgeous, sunset-drenched in the evening, and a setting for the resort’s amazingly outdoorsy kids clubs during the day. There’s a Teen Club here too, along with fantastic water sports and land sports, plus a range of diving experiences designed just for over 10s.
And Victoria is another Beachcomber all-inclusive family resort, so all meals and drinks are included, as well as plenty of other great value extras to make your entire holiday as carefree as holidays should be.
- Prime west coast location between Grand Baie and Port Louis.
- Private beach, gently sloping and safe for younger children.
- Beach based kids club, free for ages three to 12 years.
- Free Teen Club for under 17s.
- Great value family all-inclusive includes all meals and drinks.
- Four beachfront restaurants and bars.
- Range of family dive packages, and dive experiences for over 10s.
- Choice of interconnecting family rooms, suites, and two bedroom family apartments.