In 1952, Beachcomber opened the very first hotel in Mauritius. They had the pick of the most idyllic parts of the island, the best beaches, and a luxurious amount of space to play with. Which is probably why their resorts are amongst the loveliest, even today. But, not content with being the most beautiful, spacious, and perfectly located resorts, Beachcomber are also the most generous when it comes to all-inclusive family holidays in Mauritius.
Just how generous? Think free water sports and land sports, spacious family apartments, free kids clubs, and teen clubs, free meals and drinks, even free champagne, plus unlimited pancakes and ice-cream. Then take a closer look at why Beachcomber basically own the concept of all-inclusive family holidays in Mauritius.
1/4 Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Free child places for under 17s May to September 2018.
Sitting on the south east coast of Mauritius, surrounded by 70 acres of lush tropical grounds, right on the edge of the protected Blue Marine Park reserve, and with no less than three private beaches: Shandrani Beachcomber resort & Spa is a perfect example of the early Beachcomber having the pick of locations.
It’s also the first, fully all-inclusive, resort in Mauritius which means everything from fun kids clubs for under 12s to water sports and land sports are included in family holidays. Sweet extras like freshly-made pancakes every afternoon and ice cream for the asking, are just a few of the treats younger guests can look forward too, for free. And there’s now an even wider choice of spacious rooms, suites and apartments, designed for families.
If that’s not enough to tempt you, Shandrani Resort & Spa are also giving away free child places from 01 May until 30 September 2018, and they define ‘child’ as anyone under the age of 17.
- The first, fully all-inclusive resort in Mauritius.
- A choice of four restaurants, three with à la carte menus.
- Branded drinks and champagne by the glass after 6pm, free for adults.
- Free ice cream, and afternoon pancakes, for all kids.
- Free water sports and land sports.
- Free water-skiing instruction in Blue Marine Park.
- Free kids club for three to 12 year olds.
- Choice of family apartments, and family rooms for two adults and two children.
- Two free child places for kids under 17 sharing their parents’ room.
Find out what else is included in Fully Inclusive Five Star Family Holidays at Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa in Mauritius
2/4 Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa
All-inclusive family holidays including all meals, and drinks.
Mauritius is simply lovely, but if you had to pick the best of all locations for family holidays, it would definitely be on the sunny west coast: preferably between lively Grand Baie and the capital, Port Louis.
So no surprise to find Beachcomber got there first with Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa, which not only sits in the beautiful west, it’s also surrounded by another of the island’s carefully protected marine reserves.
Naturally the beach is gorgeous, sunset-drenched in the evening, and a setting for the resort’s amazingly outdoorsy kids clubs during the day. There’s a Teen Club here too, along with fantastic water sports and land sports, plus a range of diving experiences designed just for over 10s.
And Victoria is another Beachcomber all-inclusive family resort, so all meals and drinks are included, as well as plenty of other great value extras to make your entire holiday as carefree as holidays should be.
- Prime west coast location between Grand Baie and Port Louis.
- Private beach, gently sloping and safe for younger children.
- Beach based kids club, free for ages three to 12 years.
- Free Teen Club for under 17s.
- Great value family all-inclusive includes all meals and drinks.
- Four beachfront restaurants and bars.
- Range of family dive packages, and dive experiences for over 10s.
- Choice of interconnecting family rooms, suites, and two bedroom family apartments.
Find out more about great value all-inclusive family holidays at Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa in Mauritius
3/4 Cannonier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
All-inclusive family holidays including free land and water sports.
Completely refurbished in 2017, Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa has taken luxury family holidays in Mauritius to another level altogether: quite literally in the case of the exquisite resort spa, designed into the branches of a 100 year old Banyan tree.
On the ground, there’s the luxury of golf at exclusive Mont Choisy. A huge choice of water sports make the most of the Indian Ocean’s year round warmth. And families are actively encouraged to try anything from tennis to archery or even biking round the island’s lovely west coast.
But what’s truly exceptional about Cannonier Resort & Spa is how much of everything they include in their all-inclusive family holidays. As well as meals and drinks, kids clubs for under 12s, and reduced green fees at Mont Choisy Golf Course: dozens of water sports and land sports are free here, and they’ll even teach you to water ski, again, for free.
- Five minutes from lively Grand Baie in north west Mauritius.
- Fully refurbished in 2017, including the fabulous ‘treehouse’ spa.
- Free kids clubs for three to 12 year olds.
- Wide selection of free water and land sports.
- Free water skiing instruction.
- Reduced green fees at Mont Choisy Golf Course.
- Choice of three restaurants.
- Range of spacious, newly designed, two bedroom family apartments.
Find out more about sporty and great value all-inclusive family holidays at Cannonier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa in Mauritius
4/4 Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa
All-inclusive holidays including family apartments with a shared garden pool.
Lively Grand Baie is a brilliant base for family holidays in Mauritius, which is just one very good reason why Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa sits right at its heart, but within very easy reach of authentic island culture, stunning countryside, and spectacular Indian Ocean beaches.
Creatively designed around two huge swimming pools, Mauricia sits right on the edge of the sweeping bay which gives Grand Baie its name, so wherever you look the views are breathtaking. Teenagers love the combination of beachy water sports, fun activities, and energetic local atmosphere. But younger kids are well looked after too: with creative, outdoorsy clubs, and plenty of safe play space too.
Another Beachcomber with a generous approach to all-inclusive, Mauricia Resort & Spa goes just that little bit further by adding family apartments with their own shared garden pool into the mix, along with meals, drinks, and plenty more great value luxuries.
- Right in the heart of Grand Baie in north west Mauritius.
- Free kids clubs for ages three to 12 years.
- Wide choice of free land and water sports.
- Two restaurants, and access to Cannonier or Victoria Beachcomber restaurants.
- Right next to Grand Baie Yacht Club, one of the best in Mauritius.
- Resort dive centre, and underwater sightseeing in Grand Baie.
- Range of family apartments with private pools.