All-inclusive family holidays in Mauritius, with free water sports
In 1952, Beachcomber opened the very first hotel in Mauritius. They had the pick of the most idyllic parts of the island, the best beaches, and a luxurious amount of space to play with. Which is probably why their resorts are amongst the loveliest, even today. But, not content with being the most beautiful, spacious, and perfectly located resorts, Beachcomber are also the most generous when it comes to all-inclusive family holidays in Mauritius.
Just how generous? Think free water sports and land sports, spacious family apartments, free kids clubs, and teen clubs, free meals and drinks, even free champagne, plus unlimited pancakes and ice-cream. Then take a closer look at why Beachcomber basically own the concept of all-inclusive family holidays in Mauritius.
1/4 Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Free child places for under 17s May to September 2018.
Sitting on the south east coast of Mauritius, surrounded by 70 acres of lush tropical grounds, right on the edge of the protected Blue Marine Park reserve, and with no less than three private beaches: Shandrani Beachcomber resort & Spa is a perfect example of the early Beachcomber having the pick of locations.
It’s also the first, fully all-inclusive, resort in Mauritius which means everything from fun kids clubs for under 12s to water sports and land sports are included in family holidays. Sweet extras like freshly-made pancakes every afternoon and ice cream for the asking, are just a few of the treats younger guests can look forward too, for free. And there’s now an even wider choice of spacious rooms, suites and apartments, designed for families.
If that’s not enough to tempt you, Shandrani Resort & Spa are also giving away free child places from 01 May until 30 September 2018, and they define ‘child’ as anyone under the age of 17.
- The first, fully all-inclusive resort in Mauritius.
- A choice of four restaurants, three with à la carte menus.
- Branded drinks and champagne by the glass after 6pm, free for adults.
- Free ice cream, and afternoon pancakes, for all kids.
- Free water sports and land sports.
- Free water-skiing instruction in Blue Marine Park.
- Free kids club for three to 12 year olds.
- Choice of family apartments, and family rooms for two adults and two children.
- Two free child places for kids under 17 sharing their parents’ room.