Now luxury Maldives family holidays are more affordable than ever. Because Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is now inviting kids up to the age of 15 to stay free. But that’s far from the only reason families love this idyllic resort.
Sun Siyam Resorts is synonymous with genuine warmth and hospitality. Since opening the first private island resort in the Maldives over 20 years ago that’s been the theme. So it’s perhaps not too surprising to discover a resort like Sun Siyam Iru Fushi has such a clear family focus.
Of course, luxury Maldives family holidays at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi are always spectacular. You’ll find all the natural Indian Ocean attractions here, from white sand beaches to impossibly transparent seas and lush greenery. Elements synonymous with relaxation and indulgence are very much in evidence too. However, at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi, you can also look forward to iconic overwater villas designed for families with older kids. Children have their very own tailored spa treatments and Koamas Kidz Club combines creativity and education in its fresh-daily activity programmes.
Learning is all part of the fun when it comes to water and land sports at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi too. Plus, kids up to the age of 15 now stay, and eat, free, so not only is the resort family-friendly, it’s now making family holidays here more affordable than ever.
So whether you’re planning a Maldives family holiday with toddlers or teens, this summer is the perfect time to discover Sun Siyam Iru Fushi.
Why families especially like Sun Siyam Iru Fushi for luxury Maldives family holidays
If your children were given a free reign to design their own resort in the Maldives, there’s a high chance it would look a lot like Sun Siyam Iru Fushi.
Child-centred activities here include everything from tennis lessons to spa treatments, Aqua Zumba and yoga. Koamas Kidz Club is free for 3 to 12 year olds. Plus children have their own swimming pools at Iru Fushi, as well as Nemo’s Reef: the protected lagoon reserved for family snorkelling. And traditional craft classes, as well as nature walks, sunset fishing expeditions – you eat what you catch – and private movie nights on the beach are just a few more experiences you can all enjoy together.
The Maldives is famous for fabulous overwater villas, but often they’re reserved for couples. Sun Siyam Iru Fushi does things differently. Here you have the choice of roomy overwater villas especially designed for families with older kids. And if you’re travelling with younger kids, spacious family deluxe beach villas with private pools give you the same luxury, only on land.
How can you resist a resort where kids are the most important guests?
- Two children up to age 15 stay free and eat free on their parents’ meal plan.
- If two kids share accommodation with one adult, the first child stays free and the second child receives a 50% discount.
- Free Koamas Kidz Club combines creative play, education and fun for 3 to 12 year olds.
- Excellent babysitting and childcare in the evenings mean kids are happy for parents to do their own thing, now and then.
- The dedicated family swimming pool lets kids zipline into the water.
- Even younger kids can try snorkelling on Nemo’s Reef which sits in its own lagoon and is just for families.
- Complimentary family experiences like beach movie nights, sunset fishing and guided natures walks are just a few of the Sun Siyam Iru Fushi memory makers.
- The thoughtfully planned resort layout means all family villas sit close to Koamas Kidz Club and the family pool.
Taste the world at extraordinary Sun Siyam Iru Fushi restaurants
With 14 restaurants and bars, Sun Siyam Iru Fushi satisfies every craving. Thoughtful and creative children’s menus convince even the pickiest of kids to eat up without a fuss. Even snacking is elevated to an art form at La Cremeria and The Spa Café. Although nothing is quite as much fun as swimming and snacking at Fluid, the family bar and poolside lounge.
- Flavours restaurant serves up classic French cuisine in a fresh, cool beachfront space.
- The skill and showmanship of Teppanyaki is matched only by its delicious, authentic Japanese dishes.
- Expansive Iru Restaurant serves fabulous breakfasts, world cuisines and amazing themed dinners.
- For relaxed and beachy BBQs and fresh seafood, you’ll find Islander’s Grill right by the ocean.
- The Trio is another oceanside restaurant, the atmosphere is chilled atmosphere and the menu Italian.
- Head to the intimate beach terrace setting of Bamboo for delicate Asian cuisine.
- Taste of India sits poolside and serves authentic curries, dals and flatbreads.
Sun Siyam Iru Fushi makes everyone’s luxury Maldives family holiday unforgettable
It’s clear that your children’s happiness is a top priority at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi. However, the resort is equally focused on making sure everyone else in the family has a wonderful time too. Of course you can spend every second together. But you can also take advantage of the amazing kids’ clubs and supervised activities to indulge in some grown up time. This is your holiday, Sun Siyam Iru Fushi just wants you to enjoy every minute.
- A total of 14 restaurants, bars and cafés cover every family craving from homemade ice cream at cute La Cremeria to beachside fine dining or Islander’s Grill BBQs.
- The Spa by Thalgo France includes 20 treatment rooms as well as hydrotherapy pools, steam rooms and saunas.
- Iru Fushi’s choice of fun family experiences includes floating breakfasts, eco-adventures on Holhudhoo Island, Finding Nemo snorkelling expeditions, traditional Maldivian craft classes and guided nature walks around the unspoiled resort island.
- If you want to learn to sail, or show off your sailing skills, the resort has a fleet of speedboats, catamaran and traditional dhoni just for guests.
- Water sports are another learning experience for families, and families can try anything from jet skiing to windsurfing and paddle-boarding at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi.
- As the Maldives is also one of the world’s top diving destinations, you’ll be pleased to know the resort’s SSI Certified Dive Centre welcomes both beginners and experienced divers.
- Tennis Clinics let kids and adults brush up on their game. There’s also a giant chess board in the grounds. And when you need to wind down, beach yoga is perfect for that.