A world of luxury family holidays with up to 50% off for summer 2022Sponsored
Family summer holidays are always great fun to plan, especially when you can save up to 50% on the world’s loveliest destinations. If you think you misread that, read on, because Kenwood Travel really is offering huge savings everywhere from Mexico to the Maldives this summer.
Kenwood Travel makes family summer holidays even sweeter this year
For over 45 years Kenwood Travel has specialised in great value luxury holidays, and this year is no exception. Whether you’re thinking Maldives’ beaches, kids learning to sail in Antigua or wonderful waterparks in Dubai, Kenwood Travel has incredible savings in all the world’s best destinations this summer.
As always it’s easy to book online. But if you prefer to speak to a travel expert, simply give Kenwood Travel a call and one of the fantastic team will help with your holiday plans.
Kenwood Travel has a genuine commitment to creating unforgettable travel experiences for families. So you can even choose the payment option which suits you best. Plus, Abta and Atol protection gives you added peace of mind.
You can now go almost anywhere with Kenwood Travel. They travel the world from The Caribbean and Middle East to Florida and the Indian Ocean. So where would you like to go with your kids this summer?
Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai – a world away from your everyday
You can’t miss Atlantis, The Palm. It’s probably the most instantly recognisable luxury resort in Dubai and looks incredible as it rises up from the sparkling Arabian Gulf on the highest fronds of legendary Palm Jumeirah island.
However, it doesn’t rest on good looks alone. In fact it’s amazing in every way. So if family summer holidays packed with everlasting memories is the dream this year, Atlantis, The Palm is the place to book.
- Ocean-themed luxury resort with endless entertainment for families.
- Three swimming pools including an infinity pool and zero-entry pool.
- One of Dubai’s culinary hotspots with a line up of 32 world-class restaurants.
- Atlantis Aquaventure is the world’s largest waterpark.
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis is home to 65,000 marine creatures.
- Enjoy The Lost Chambers’ diving adventures and Aquatrek experience.
- Spectacular family entertainment from bowling and gaming at Wavehouse to events at WHITE Beach club.
Save up to 26% on family summer holidays at Atlantis, The Palm
- Save up to 26% on Free Dine-Around Half Board including soft drinks
- Children under 14 years stay and eat free
- Includes free daily access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
5 nights Dine-Around Half Board with flights from £1,489 per adult & £349 per child
Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa – an eco-friendly paradise for family summer holidays
Only 40 minutes by seaplane from Malé International Airport, this stunning luxury resort is a heavenly escape for families. It’s also all-inclusive, so if carefree is high on your list of priorities this summer, that’s exactly what you can look forward to here.
- Sustainable Emerald Maldives is solar powered and involves families with fascinating eco-activities.
- Beach Villas with Pools offer 280sqm of luxurious space seconds from the Indian Ocean.
- All-inclusive dining at five extraordinary restaurants covering the culinary globe from Europe and Asia to Brazil.
- Dolphin Club for 3 to 12 year olds is a wonderfully creative indoor and outdoor space.
- Water sports include guided snorkelling experiences, dolphin cruises and expert tuition from qualified resort instructors.
Save up to 20% at Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa
- Save up to 20%
- One child stays free
- Seaplane transfers included
7 nights All-Inclusive with flights from £3,235 per adult & £945 per child
Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa – dreamy summer holidays in Mexico
Dreams Riviera Cancun sits surrounded by the clear and balmy Caribbean Sea. Yet just a few minutes away is all the excitement of Cancun and the fascinating Yucatán Peninsula. So if this is the summer to tick Mexico off your list of dream holiday destinations, you’ve found the ideal family resort.
- Set on the Mexican Riviera just 20 minutes south of Cancun International Airport.
- Beachfront on the Caribbean and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens.
- Mayan-themed Explorer’s Club for kids contains its own planetarium.
- The brand new toddler room is a beautifully designed play space.
- Kids can also enjoy their own heated pool and an amazing pyramid-shaped climbing wall.
- Spacious rooms and suites come with private balconies.
- Families can choose from a range of interconnected rooms.
- Access to nine international dining options with no reservations required.
Save up to 30% at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
- Save up to 30%
- First child, up to 12 years, stays free on selected dates
7 nights All-Inclusive with flights from £1,545 per adult & £689 per child
Discover Rixos Hotels for family summer holidays
Rixos Hotels in UAE are incredibly popular with families thanks to their innovative All-Inclusive concept. You’ll find them in Abu Dhabi and Dubai as well as Ras Al Khaimah. Keen to know more? Kenwood Travel have great offers for family summer holidays at Rixos Hotels in Abu Dhabi and Dubai right now.
Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi
All-inclusive, all-exclusive luxury resort on beachy Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi. Kids love the clubs and fun activities here and the entertainment programme for families is second to none.
- Four bars and six restaurants, including one exclusively for families staying in Club Privé by Rixos villas.
- Spectacular Wave pool for families and a kids-only Aqua park.
- Rixy Kids Club offers a fresh daily programme of fun activities..
- Family activity programme includes water sports and land sports as well as evening entertainment.
Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites, Dubai
The first Ultra All-Inclusive resort in Dubai, Rixos The Palm sits on famous Palm Jumeirah Island, surrounded by the Arabian Gulf, yet only a short hop from dazzling Downtown Dubai.
- Seven fabulous restaurants and bars including I-Chill Beach Lounge.
- A wide range of international drink brands served in all restaurants and bars.
- Daily minibar-refresh service.
- Fully supervised Rixy Kids Club with its own pool offers a daily activity programme.
- Turkish-inspired Anjana Spa is a soothing space for parents.
- Wide ranging family entertainment programme.
Save up to 3o% at Rixos Hotels in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- Save up to 30%
- One child, under 12 years, stays free on Ultra All-Inclusive
- Free unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark when staying at Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites, Dubai
5 nights Ultra All-Inclusive with flights from £1,269 per adult & £509 per child
The Sands Khao Lak by Katathani, Thailand
Although it’s only 20 minutes’ drive from Phuket International Airport, The Sands Khao Lak is an out-of-this-world choice for family summer holidays this year. Backed by gorgeous Nang Thong Beach, it ticks all the Thailand break boxes for golden sands and bluest seas. However, when you want a break from serenity, Khao Lak is your near neighbour for shopping, restaurants and colourful Thai culture.
- The Sands is freshwater bliss with nine swimming pools.
- There are also waterslides, bubble pools, toddler and children’s pools, a lazy river and water tunnel.
- Set beachfront in the heart of lively Khao Lak.
- Choose a view to go with your family room or suite in the Lagoon Wing, Seaside Wing or Aqua Wing.
- Resort activity centre entertains families with a choice of daily adventures, sports and water sports.
- Seven excellent resort restaurants and bars complement the vibrant Khao Lak food scene.
Save 50% at The Sands Khao Lak
- Save 50%
- Kids stay free
- Free breakfast on free nights
7 nights Bed & Breakfast with flights from £929 per adult & £619 per child
SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection by Hilton
An easy 15 minute sail from Malé International Airport is just one reason SAii Lagoon Maldives is a great choice for family summer holidays with kids this year.
- Choose from family Beach Rooms with connecting bedrooms and beautiful two bedroom family Villas.
- New for summer 2022! Saiikids Holiday Fun Workshop with amazing kids’ activities, free of charge throughout your stay.
- SAii Lagoon Maldives 3 Pillars family programme covers arts and crafts classes, outdoor play, water and land sports.
- Kids receive an Accomplishment Certificate on completion of each programme ‘pillar’.
- Superb resort restaurants and access to nearby Hard Rock Hotel.
- The Marina @Crossroads Maldives entertainment hub is within walking distance.
Save up to 35% at SAii Lagoon Maldives
- Save up to 35%
- Speedboat transfers included
- Full use of daily holiday camp with lots of family activities included
- Kids under 13 years stay and eat free, including ice cream!
7 nights Bed & Breakfast with flights from £1,445 per adult & £645 per child
Blue Waters, Antigua – family summer holidays in the Caribbean
The sunny and peaceful northern coast of Antigua is where you’ll find award-winning Blue Waters Resort & Spa. Blissfully Caribbean in every sense, it’s also the resort where older kids can learn to sail and younger ones are showered with care and attention.
- Choice of interconnecting Deluxe Beachfront rooms or 3-6 bedroom family villas with private pools
- Seven ocean-view swimming pools, including a family pool with shallow area for kids.
- Three semi-private beach coves and sheltered bays which are safe for swimming.
- Family dining with early meals for younger kids and children’s menus in all restaurants.
- Year round kids club for five to 12 year olds includes activities like arts & crafts, sports, dancing & fishing
- Evening activities during summer holidays include kids club movie & pizza nights.
- Babysitting and nanny services are also available at the resort.
- Range of non-motorised water sports like kayaking and paddle-boarding.
- Sailing and tuition for older children wanting to learn how to sail.
- Daily activity programme for parents and older children includes yoga and Pilates.
- ‘Little Spa’ treatments are available for children aged eight and over.
Save up to 25% at Blue Waters, Antigua
7 nights Bed & Breakfast with flights from £1519 per adult & £1239 per child
Sea Breeze Beach House, Barbados – best views on the island
Families say Sea Breeze Beach House has one of the best views on Barbados. See for yourself this summer.
- All-inclusive beachfront resort on the south coast of Barbados.
- White sand beach stretches for over 1,000 feet.
- Family beach fun includes non-motorised water sports.
- Choice of multi-room suites with up to four bedrooms.
- The two-bedroom luxury Family Suite is ideal for families of five.
- Six restaurants, and a snack bar serving slushies and pizza.
- Complimentary year-round kids’ club and Teen Room.
- Three pools, two hot tubs and a dedicated family area with pool.
Save up to 50% at Sea Breeze Beach House
- Save up to 50%
- First child, up to 11 years, stays free
7 nights All-Inclusive with flights from £1,899 per adult & £485 per child
OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI – idyllic family summer holidays in the Maldives
OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is in South Malé Atoll. Blissfully easy to reach after a flight from the UK, it’s beachy and beautiful but also the only resort in the Maldives with an ice rink. Kids will absolutely love the combo of Indian Ocean warmth and skating!
- Spacious family villas with private pools.
- Ocean Pool Suites have their own slides (available at a supplement).
- Large kids’ club with indoor and outdoor playgrounds.
- The only ice rink in the Maldives.
- Pristine house reef for snorkelling and diving adventures – teen heaven.
Free kids places at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI
- Two kids under 12 years stay and eat for free
- Free Ocean Pool Suite upgrade
7 nights Reserve Plan with flights from £5,279 per adult & £755 per child