Simpson Travel give you the choice of family hotel or villa holidays. They travel to every idyllic European and Mediterranean destination you care to mention, and offer flexible childcare from crèches and kids clubs to private nanny services. Plus, their Truspilot score is one of the UK travel industry’s highest. Here are a few more reasons to book a family holiday with Simpson Travel this year.
Simpson Travel really understand family holidays
If you had all the time in the world to handcraft your own perfect family holiday, we think it would probably come out looking a lot like a Simpson Travel family holiday.
In fact, it’s really not going too far to say they think of everything, right down to all those little details only parents notice. So it won’t come as much of a surprise to learn that it’s parents who’re in charge of family holidays at Simpson Travel. And it’s that first hand knowledge of what’s important which really makes a difference. Especially when it comes to the trickier holiday plans which involve kids of different ages or several generations of the same family.
Luxury villas or beach hotels all over Europe, you choose
However, don’t imagine making the organisation of a holiday easy means you don’t have a lot of choice.
Quite the opposite. Not only do Simpson Travel offer luxury family villas throughout Europe and the Mediterranean, they also feature a selection of family-friendly hotels too.
Another benefit of having Simpson Travel parents look after your holiday is there’s no guesswork for you and definitely no sense of, ‘hope for the best’. All villas are carefully curated into holiday styles. So when you want a car-free break or you’re holidaying with teens, there are villas to fit. If you need childcare or the grandparents are joining, you’ll find the perfect property. And if it’s a holiday with babies or toddlers in the mix, villas designed to make life easy are a Simpson Travel speciality.
Flexible childcare and peace of mind make for great family holidays
The warm, friendly and understanding approach to family holidays is also what makes Simpson Travel crèches and kids’ clubs really stand out. Again a lot of thought has gone into creating space, activities and an atmosphere that’s aligned to different age groups. There’s no one-size-fits-all. So you can breathe easy, knowing your children are having a great time, making new holiday friends and being lavished with care and attention.
Speaking of peace of mind, you’ll be pleased to know that all Simpson Travel package holidays are ATOL protected, and accommodation-only holidays are covered by ABTA bonding.
Reviews also speak volumes about the quality of service, choice and sheer parental delight experienced on family holidays. So it’s also good to know that no other UK travel company scores as well as Simpson Travel on Trustpilot.
Simpson Kids: Simpson Travel holidays designed for under 11s
Spending time together without a care in the world is the essence of a great family holiday. Ever understanding Simpson Travel get that, which is why Simpson Kids works brilliantly for families with children aged 11 or under.
Villa holidays are always a good choice with kids. You can give younger ones more freedom, there’s the bliss of your own space, and you get to do what you want, when you want.
Adding to that heavenly holiday vibe, Simpson Travel offer villas with fenced pools, as well as a pool fencing service in Mallorca, if required. Enclosed gardens are another feature that takes priority, complete with boxes of toys as well as garden games. And, as we said, they think of everything. So if you’re travelling with babies or toddlers, complimentary infant packs let you pack almost as light as you did in your pre-parent days. There’s even a nappy-ordering service available. And, because Simpson Travel believe everyone should have some me-time on holiday, at villas in both Mallorca and Corfu, guests also have access to excellent private nanny services.
Flexible childcare to fit your day-to-day holiday plans
However, Simpson Kids really excels when it comes to holidays with childcare.
Think about a Greek island holiday and you benefit from the care, attention and sheer fun of Simpson Travel hotel crèches and kids clubs in Lefkada, Corfu and Crete.
- Hatchlings is the Simpson Travel boutique crèche for Babies and toddlers from six months to three years. Staffed by professional, fully qualified nannies it sticks strictly to the UK 1:3 care ratio and a choice of morning, afternoon and evening sessions gives you the freedom to plan your days.
- Turtles Club for four to six year olds tailors activities, play and even quiet time to the personality of your child. So whether you’ve an extrovert who won’t miss you for a minute or a shyer kid, they’ll be wonderfully at home here.
- Dolphins for seven to 11 year olds focuses on fun, lots and lots of fun, all under the careful supervision of the fully qualified Club Leader, of course.
Mousses, Lefkada: home of Simpson Kids crèches and kids clubs
You’ll find Mousses on the beautiful Ionian island of Lefkada. A collection of two and three bedroom villas set in lovely grounds, it’s designed just for families with younger kids. The large swimming pool is safely gated. Flexible childcare is available for children aged from six months to 11 years. And nearby beaches underscore Lefkada’s reputation for laid-back loveliness.
- Choose from two or three bedroom villas, all with private terraces.
- Set in sub-tropical gardens, Mousses features a large, gated pool as well as a poolside bar.
- There’s also an on-site taverna which offers both restaurant service or food delivery to your villa.
- Agios Ioannis beach is a short walk from Mousses, and historic Lefkada Town is nearby too.
School holiday plans? Add Simpson Travel Beach Life to the mix
You probably don’t need much persuasion to convince you that Crete or Corfu are incredible holiday destinations for families. However, if you do need a little extra, Simpson Travel Beach Life is all that.
Available at GK Beach Hotel in Crete and Bella Mare Hotel in Corfu, Beach Life is the complimentary activity club designed for five to 11 year olds which operates during school summer holidays.
A range of carefully planned activities mean kids can get up to anything on holiday from disc golf and mini-fencing to pottery making and learning circus skills. Naturally the beautiful beaches of Corfu and Crete come into play too, so there’s plenty of outdoor adventure. And of course the pool is another playground, so expect kids to be coming back with tall tales of tournaments and water games.
Each Beach Life session lasts two hours and all activities are fully supervised by the qualified Simpson Travel childcare team. Did we mention Beach Life is also complimentary? Maybe, but it’s certainly worth repeating.
Bella Mare Hotel: the north east of Corfu with Simpson Travel
All of Corfu is magical, but the island’s north east is particularly lovely. So it’s no surprise to find Bella Mare Hotel there, sitting right on beautiful Aviaki Beach. Like all Simpson Travel beach hotels, this one is carefully chosen for its stunning views, outstanding facilities and exceptional service.
- Simpson Travel Beach Life for five to 11 year olds available during school summer holidays.
- As well as access to Aviaki Beach, Bella Mare has large gardens and a very generous swimming pool.
- All family rooms at the hotel come with sea views and some are also available with a kitchenette and fridge.
- The town of Kassiopi is just a five minute drive away for waterfront restaurants and shops.
- The pretty town of Agios Stephanos is nearby too for a larger choice of tavernas and shopping.
- Energetic older kids will be pleased to discover kayaks and SUP for hire on Aviaki Beach.
GK Beach Hotel, Crete: holidays between the mountains and the sea
Some would argue that the north west has some of Crete’s best beaches. But nobody would dispute the idyllic setting of GK Beach Hotel on this part of the island. Set against a backdrop of the legendary White Mountains and facing on to flawless sands, it’s pretty much perfect. If you can bear to tear yourself away, hiking and gorge walking in this area are wonderful in spring and autumn. Although, nearby Chania runs some stiff day-out competition with its historic Venetian Harbour, charming traditional architecture and pretty streets.
- Another Greek island hotel with Simpson Travel Beach Life for five to 11 year olds during the summer holidays.
- The choice of accommodation here includes family suites with sea views.
- The hotel’s concierge service makes light work of organising days out or activities with kids.
- Surrounded by lush gardens, the hotel also has a large swimming pool with a terrace where breakfast is served.
- The beach is perfect for younger kids with soft sands and a shallow entry to the sea for paddling.
Simpson Travel holidays are great for teenagers
Too old for kids’ clubs but still not quite old enough for complete independence, getting a holiday right for teens is no small triumph. Fortunately, Simpson Travel are experts in that field as several members of the team have personal experience.
So if their recommendation is Kalkan on Turkey’s southerly Turquoise Coast, we’re inclined to follow that lead. A mix of old town charm, some low key nightlife and a selection of smart beach clubs, sounds just about perfect for teenagers.
As well as the appeal of the town itself, families have the choice of either luxury villas or superb beach hotels in Kalkan. Then, as an added treat, every Simpson Travel holiday here includes a day sail along the magnificent coast on a traditional Turkish gullet. And if that isn’t tempting enough, families also receive a complimentary Hammam experience at the Kalkan Regency and entry to Indigo Beach Club, which has an excellent and very teen-friendly water sports centre.