Five incredible family resorts on Europe’s longest beach
Where is Europe’s longest beach? If you guessed the stretch of golden sand which trims the Adriatic in Bibione & Lignano Sabbiadoro, you’re right. You’re also very well informed, because this beautiful part of Italy, just a little east of Venice, is much loved by Italian families yet almost undiscovered by their UK counterparts. And when you hear about the incredible Europa Tourist Group resorts lightly sprinkled along Bibione & Lignano Sabbiadoro’s coast you can understand why home-grown aficionados have tried to keep it to themselves.
Not only are Europa Tourist Group’s resorts some of the most unusual and eco-conscious anywhere in Europe at the moment, several of them are designed specifically with families in mind. And that alone deserves international recognition as well as a closer look. Especially as Europa take such an uncompromising approach to caring for kids, whether they’re entertaining them day-in-day-out all summer long at their excellent Mini Clubs; making sure they eat fresh and local from meticulously crafted children’s menus; providing baby and toddler equipment as standard; or wooing teens with Italy’s first floating resort, acres of water sports, spa treatments or the thought of Venice as a cinchy day-trip.
So is it about time you found out what beach loving Italians have known for the past 18 years? Book a Europa Tourist Group resort now and you can save up to 15% on spring, summer or autumn 2020 holiday prices. Beach Service is included, along with a multi-discount EUROPACARD, free wine-tastings, free day trips and spa days, plus outstanding personal service from the moment you get in touch.
And if you still aren’t convinced, have a look at five of Europa Tourist Group’s top family resorts in Bibione & Lignano Sabbiadoro for 2020, for kids of all ages and stages, and families of any size.
1/5 Aparthotel Imperial, a ‘kinderhotel’ literally made for kids
Aparthotel Imperial in Bibione is a ‘kinderhotel’ which means it’s designed with kids in mind and gives you the freedom of your own family space, but with just the right hint of cossetting.
It also comes good on heaps of child-size activities, fresh every day, all holiday long. There are no less than three outdoor swimming pools, as well as a colourful and safe splash-park for younger kids. Energetic indoor play areas mean fun is never weather dependant – although summer on this sheltered part of the Adriatic is reliably lovely. And even eating gets turned into an adventure in the dedicated children’s dining room where carefully crafted kids menus are served up by the childcare team and the focus is on healthy local ingredients and very persuasive presentation.
What families love about Aparthotel Imperial
- Bright and thoughtfully designed two and three room apartments with space for up to six guests.
- Private beach with beach huts, sun umbrellas, deckchairs and safe space for younger kids.
- Three outdoor swimming pools with splash-park and safe areas especially for younger kids.
- All-day, every-day Mini Club with creative and fun kids activities supervised by Europa Tourist Group certified childcare staff.
- Interactive play and learning with Rana Mario the Mini Club mascot.
- Once a week young Mini Clubbers take a short ride into Bibione’s countryside on the ‘little train’ for an afternoon picnic.
- Dedicated children’s dining room, freshly prepped kids menus, mealtimes supervised by childcare staff.
- An excellent range of baby equipment including high-chairs, changing tables and bike seats for toddlers.