2/10 Villa Prince Pierre, Calvi Town
Between its magnificent open sea views and contemporary design, single-storey Prince Pierre is a wonderful family villa. Within walking distance of historic Calvi town and lively Quai Landry, it’s also perfect for water sports on Calvi beach, and younger kids love nearby Pointe de la Revellata’s peaceful, sheltered coves.
- Three bedroom villa, sleeps up to six.
- 10m swimming pool, with wraparound sun terrace, and open sea views.
- Large, airy, open-plan living and dining area.
- Two bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms, master with en-suite bathroom.
- Outdoor dining terrace and barbecue.
- WIFI, TV, DVD player, air conditioning, and heating.
The local area
- Calvi town in North West Corsica and lively Quai Landry waterfront district – five minutes.
- Popular Calvi Beach for water sports, sailing and swimming – 10 minutes
- Hidden coves and beaches at Pointe de la Revelleta – 15 minutes.
- Bonifatu Forest – 30 minutes.
- Charming L’Île-Rousse for beaches and historic quarters – 30 minutes.
- Calvi Airport – 15 minutes.
Fun family activities
- Scenic coastal rail journey from Calvi to L’Île-Rousse.
- Adventurous walks and river hikes in 3000ha Bonifatu Forest.
- Boat trips to Scandola Nature Reserve, famous for sea eagles, and sea caves.
- Tour of the Haute-Balagne fortress villages, and artisan studios.
- Exploring UNESCO World Heritage Tour de Sel and Calvi Citadel.
From £2316 for seven nights, based on a family of four, and including: UK flights, car hire, and up to 30% child discount.
Find out about family holidays at Villa Prince Pierre with Corsican Places