2/10 Gîte Sas Campu Latinu, Lama, Haute-Corse
Sleeps four, sun terraces, sea views, historic village setting
Characterful gîte over two floors, with large sun terraces and outdoor jacuzzi. Just a few minutes away, the village of Lama is the only certified Green Resort (Station Vert) in Corsica, and it’s also included in the scenic Villages des Balagne walking route.
- Two bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms.
- Open plan living/dining room, kitchen and laundry room
- Two large sun terraces with sea views across Ostriconi Plain.
- Chic contemporary interior with original features.
- Outdoor dining area and seating areas.
- Large, outdoor jacuzzi, seats up to six.
- 50 minutes west of Bastia Airport.
- Direct UK flights to Bastia take from two hours, 10 minutes.
- Village of Lama, Corsica’s only certified Station Vert (Green Resort) – 5 minutes.
- L’Île-Rousse – 30 minutes.
- Bodri Beach and Plage de Ghjunchitu – 35 minutes.
- Historic Calvi Town and Calvi Beach – 50 minutes
- Saint Florent and the Agriates Coast – 55 minutes.
- Asco Valley and Monte Cinto AKA Corsica’s Roof – 40 minutes.
Family activities near Gîte Sas Campu Latinu
- Take the charming beach train along the coast from L’Île-Rousse to Calvi.
- Go gorge walking in the awe-inspiring Asco Valley.
- Trek some of the wild and lovely Agriates Coast footpath from Saint-Florent.
- Visit Calvi Town for Quai Landry and water sports on lively Calvi Beach.
- Hike round the Villages of Balagne on the 9.5km Piève d'Aregno loop.
- Discover rare Hermann Turtles at Le Village des Tortues in Moltifao.
From £843 for seven nights, based on a family of four
Find out more about Gîte Sas Campu Latinu with Gîtes de France Corsica